Figure dioramas

TombReader

Has anyone ever done any type of dioramas or backgrounds for displaying your Indy figures?If so,what?Do you have photos?

indifan101

:whip: Yes I have created an Asian palace out of some of my mom's old miniture drawers and Japanese trinkets. I bought the Indiana Jones action figure in Disney World at MGM Studios. I also bought some egyptian paper with the ancient symbols on them at the National Museum of Natural History and they look very authentic to me. I'm in the process of creating a diorama where Indy must find a way to get up to The Blade of Eternity which the steps are made out of my mom's old workout matt and pad. I'll I do is paint over them with a light tanish/brown cover to make the stones look old. For the fire pit I use lava lamps, Nickleoden orange and red Gooze for the lava effect. Then I use easy to work with materials such as cardboard and styrofoam and small pieces of wood. I have taken some pictures and I would be glad to send them to those who want tricks and tipps.

indifan101

TombReader said:
Has anyone ever done any type of dioramas or backgrounds for displaying your Indy figures?If so,what?Do you have photos?
Yes I have. Look where the thread name says indifan101. I have given tipps on how to make diaramas. :)

Last edited:
Sometime last year, somebody postet pics of a selfmade mine car chase diorama. I just can't find the thread anymore.
Does anybody remember who made it? :confused: