Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Wait until it comes out on DVD

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Download it by torrent (naughty!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Young Indy

Ordered tickets off of Fandago. I can't beleive it is coming. I went to the actual theater and they couldn't sell me the tickets yet for some reason. I remember being able to buy Star Wars tickets in advance. Seeing it at midnight on a glorious DLP projector! Like is good.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
None of the above. I'm going to a special preview screening on the evening of the 21st (6.30pm). I won the tickets which makes it pretty special. :cool:

sarah navarro

Perhilion said:
The weekend. I'd love to see it at midnight but it's a school day and the crowds would be crazy.
AREYOU KIDDING ME!:p :p :p
Im going at midnight 12:00!!! and i have school the next day and finals but im not passing up this opprutunity to there for the first showing ....well to the public...............well besides Violet Indy ,lucky(y)

tubbsmaster

On May 21st (my birthday) I'm going to the red carpet premiere in Sydney!
Then on Friday night I'm going to see it again with a big group of friends. Greatest birthday ever? Thanks for the present, Steven & George! :p

Indy4fan

sarah navarro said:
AREYOU KIDDING ME!:p :p :p
Im going at midnight 12:00!!! and i have school the next day and finals but im not passing up this opprutunity to there for the first showing ....well to the public...............well besides Violet Indy ,lucky(y)
Same here! I'm ditching class with my friends and going to the midnight and 3 AM show! Years of waiting and going to school instead of Indy? Of course not!