"Russian...Why Did They Have to be Russian?"

AlivePoet

This is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time, because I haven't seen it for more than 7 years! It's a hilarious Harrison Ford interview regarding K19: The Widowmaker. I think the quote is hilariously ironic in relation to Indy 4, which he discusses earlier in the interview. He also discusses the infamous gun vs sword fight. :hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b04FZ9VZZJg&feature=related

oki9Sedo

I was watching Air Force One a couple of nights ago. Had forgotten he was up against Russians in that one too!

Indeed, Andrew Divoff, who's one of the Russian soldiers in Crystal Skull, is a Russian henchman in Air Force One.

Dewy9

Ha! He cracks me up. I would love to see him in a comedy movie and maybe this "Morning Glory" will be the first of several.

AlivePoet

Dewy9 said:
Ha! He cracks me up. I would love to see him in a comedy movie and maybe this "Morning Glory" will be the first of several.

From the looks of the filming stills shown so far, he's going to be perpetuating his "grumpy Harrison Ford" image for his comedy, too. It'll be interesting to see how well it turns out.

Also, it's amazing how much better Harrison looked in 2002 than he does now. Still looks good, but not quite as good as he did then.

DocWhiskey

AlivePoet said:

I LOVE how he explains how bad he feels for the Cairo swordsman.

They found the best swordsman in the world. They train him to be better for months. They work on the fight scene for weeks.

And, well, we all know how it turns out.:p

EDIT: Just in case....
jones.gif

AlivePoet

DocWhiskey said:
I LOVE how he explains how bad he feels for the Cairo swordsman.

They found the best swordsman in the world. They train him to be better for months. They work on the fight scene for weeks.

And, well, we all know how it turns out.:p

The most ironic part being, he's 10x more memorable now than if he had just been another fight scene foil.

Jorbex

AlivePoet said:
The most ironic part being, he's 10x more memorable now than if he had just been another fight scene foil.
At least they let him do a tiny bit of fancy sword work. :)