Can the new girl be a

wolfgang

Hey guys, this new girl subject has been brought up many times, I know, but I just wanted you to tell me if the girl beeing one of Indy's student is a good idea or not. Maybe he won't have a new girl though, but just in case. By the way, if its set on China, he can be on a club (willie dancing)talking on teh phone(Marion). I would also like to share that since Harrison Ford wants aging jokes, I thought, maybe instead of the girls staring at him with (I love you) messeges, they should show their "borring faces", what do you think?

bob

Nah not a student for one reason a relationship between a 50 something man and a 18 - 20 year old would not be any sort of riomance it would be comic relief anything beyond that and it gets dodgy

Randy_Flagg

A former student would work though. She could be someone who graduated several years back with a degree in archaeology and is now searching for... whatever. Realizing she's hit a brick wall, she decides to call upon her former archaeology professor for help. I could see that working pretty well, really.

00Kevin

Indyfan
how about.............NO

have you ever seen a Roger Moore James Bond Film?????

2 of them I want to point out:

-For Your Eyes Only (1981): a young teenager (Bebe Dahl) is attracted to a 55 year old James Bond (Roger Moore)
-A View to a Kill (1985): Roger Moore is 59, yeah........a bit old for the bond girl

the films look kind of silly, and many bond fans often point this out and even remark AVTAK as one of the worst bond films ever

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Here is a twist, Indy keeps "hitting" on the 18-20 year old female, who keeps resisting him. Finally, it gets revealed that it is his daughter!:eek:

Randy_Flagg

Aaron H said:
Here is a twist, Indy keeps "hitting" on the 18-20 year old female, who keeps resisting him. Finally, it gets revealed that it is his daughter!:eek:

THAT would be good! I could actually see it, provided they did it with some level of taste. I mean, he couldn't hit on her to the extent that he hit on Willie (I really don't want to hear him proposing any "nocturnal activity experiments" on his daughter), but he could raise his eyebrows a few times if she's good looking. And he could put on his suave act around her.

Hey, I know it sounds unlikely, but if Luke could hit on (and kiss) his sister, then we know to put nothing past Mr. Lucas!

NileQT87

Aaron H said:
Hey, I know it sounds unlikely, but if Luke could hit on (and kiss) his sister, then we know to put nothing past Mr. Lucas!

this is quite true. ::HOTH!!!::

and to top it off he was very happy to recieve that kiss in the medical center.

even han had a hard time believing that they were brother and sister...remember rotj...

luke spent 2 1/2 films googly eyed with a crush on his twin sister.

i think that car crash scrambled GL's brains a tad bit.

Indy4ever

I know...

ROTJ is kind of incestuous. Poor Luke, first your dad is Darth Vader, then he finds out the girl he has had a major crush on, is his sister!

But come on. Even if Luke and Leia turned out not to be related, it is like a no-brainer who would ultimately get the girl: Han could totally kick Luke's as-!

Yeah, yeah. Luke had the force, but Han was just cool, and HOT as anything in his captain uniform!

NileQT87

bloodstripe pants on a guy with that ass! ::melt::

no offense but i find han even hotter than indy.

plus harrison and carrie were a perfect match. i still think they are. you know they did have an affair (he was 33 and she was 19 during anh...thats actually when the main part of the affair happened actually...)

nah, mark was smitten over carrie too, but carrie saw stars in her eyes with harrison. actually mark had a BIG jealousy issue with harrison. carrie still brags to this day about kissing harry.

i cant help it if i like cynical pessimists. i happen to be one. carrie and harry share the same humor...from what ive heard of their humor it sounds like a mirror image of my own. carrie would be a hoot to hang out with. i swear!

fatima

Sorry if I'm going to off topic, but you said Carrie would be a perfect match with Harry, yep good point, but in my opinion Karen Allen would be perfect with him as his love interest for life, I'd love to see them as a real couple.

NileQT87

harry and carrie!

if i had to vote between his two cfs (he also has been married from two mms) id pick carrie over calista any day 24/7/365.

so what if shes a bipolar ex-drug addict (RIP john belushi--i still love ya even though you got dear carrie into a bad habit)? shes easily the funniest person in hollywood. and she has a hilarious outlook on life. harrison always genuinely laughs when she talks at award thingys and interviews that he did with her. they even went white water rafting together. and billie catherine fisher-lourd and georgia ford are good friends. between relationships and affairs, its usually carrie who hes seen hanging out with. trueness!

i like karen allen too (she was in animal house with tom hulce--another CUTIE! better known as wolfy 'amadeus' mozart...and of course the man who was bluto in real life--jb)

"im a zit, get it" -jb

[Edited by NileQT87-Solo_Baggins on 05-25-2003 at 10:36 pm]

Indy4ever

I agree. Harrison and Carrie would make a great couple. And what 19 year old girl wouldn't be attracted to a hot "older" man!

NileQT87

ah so what. were talking about harrisons gals.

harrison is indy in that aspect as well.

and im really sorry to say this, but his list is starting to grow even more...yikes!

i still respect the guy though. just that he needs to kinda settle down soon.

[Edited by NileQT87-Solo_Baggins on 05-26-2003 at 12:14 pm]

FAN

The new girl, I am not sure about what would work. I don't think that having a bad guy for the leading lady would work again. Mmmm, how about this,Indy start's out already involved with a women who's a communist but she leave's him or something, anyway she's not showed much in the first part, He start's getting romantic with someone else,perhaps a co-worker on his mission and she will play the leading lady for the good guy's. And the other lady will come back as the leading bad girl, this would make a good combo because we would have are leading Lady as a good guy,and we would have a one girl who we knew for sure is a bad guy and don't find out half way through the movie that she's a double crosser. This would work, what do you think. If you don't like I might be able to come up with something better.