Adventure Heroes

The_Raiders

I'm gonna be sick

UUhhhhgggg... adventure heros, thats like stw galactic heros, I hat those things, I just want to :gun: them, I will not get any of these. Only the 12, and 3 3/4 figures. :dead:

ChromiumBlue37

Carded Images

Small images of the carded Indy Adventure Heroes have been posted at
http://www.throwmetheidol.com

The artwork is adorable and the packaging is very eye-catching! (y)

adventureheroes_carded.JPG

mfisher

These just look like a lot of fun... I am almost looking forward to these as much as the 3 3/4 figures..

ChromiumBlue37

Really looking forward to these as well. It won't be long before we see the toy aisles with an Indiana Jones set-up. It'll be beautiful to see these and the action figures adorning the pegs!

ChromiumBlue37

The 2 sets at the top of the stacks differ slightly.

The Sallah with Mummy has a warning disclaimer on the peg hanger. Probably a small parts warning about the snake accessory.

Niteshade007

Congrats, I was going to ask if you saw your Indy you thought was from the new movie in that batch, and clearly, you didn't.

Not going to get these (don't really have a use for them), but they do look cool. Should be fun for kids, and of course all you collectors will have fun picking these up.

metalinvader

Deckard said:
I can't wait for a little Mola Ram holding a heart up with a nice big sadistic grin on his face! :p

Haha,It's going to be hard to make Mola Ram 'Cute' even in Adventure Hero form!

Short Round is going to be PERFECT for this line!

JimmyPSHayes

That packing is really eye-catching. It's going to stand out a lot from the other ones in this line. Both the Star Wars and Marvel ones are mostly a white package. Can't wait!

tnswman

Niteshade007 said:
Congrats, I was going to ask if you saw your Indy you thought was from the new movie in that batch, and clearly, you didn't.

Not going to get these (don't really have a use for them), but they do look cool. Should be fun for kids, and of course all you collectors will have fun picking these up.

Nope, I really am glad I stood by my thoughts LOL!! Like I said, the KOTCS Indy Adventure Hero figure has a slightly different colored shirt, Better painted Hat and More detailed gun which is also painted better. Actually, the Gun is movie accurate, while the Raiders Adventure Heroes IS NOT ACCURATE!

I will take pics of them later to show what I mean.

Deckard

Just dropped something at the post office when my mail woman happened to see me and gave me this :

0070.jpg

This warrior has an articulated neck and torso, instead of his arms like the others.

0073.jpg

0076.jpg

0078.jpg

0079.jpg