"Last Crusade" Action Figures

WillKill4Food

tnswman said:
LOL!! If you are near the Tri-Cities..Then yeap. That was me :) I also got the Gi Joe Wave 9 figures too LOL!
SCREW YOU! That's where I live! What stores do you go too? You are my nemesis! I have to shop online now!

I've been hitting stores all over South Florida and I've found no LC figures...

Oh, I did find that Target has raised their price to $7.99....
There goes my G.I Joe collection...:(

Sorcerer009

WillKill4Food said:
SCREW YOU! That's where I live! What stores do you go too? You are my nemesis! I have to shop online now!

Mature guys...real mature...

Anywho...still no LC figs in the Nashville area! I'm wasting too much gas on this hunt...

Will give it til the end of July before I start looking online...although I hope I don't have to cuz I'd rather pay $6.99 per figure than more plus shipping!

whipcracker666

BenderJones said:
I've been hitting stores all over South Florida and I've found no LC figures...

Oh, I did find that Target has raised their price to $7.99....
There goes my G.I Joe collection...:(

I live in south west florida and wall mart seems to be the only place that has them.

WillKill4Food

Sorcerer009 said:
Mature guys...real mature...
I was purposely being absurd.
You know, like a joke - an ironic depiction of a situation communicated with the intent of being humorous?

A lot of the people here really are like that though.

HellofaSandwich

Still haven't seen any of the LC figures in the Great White North outside of comic shops, and I refuse to pay $12 bucks for an action figure...

I'll be going to Texas this week, so maybe I'll score some there.

indyclone25

well don't forget to stop in texas to pick up some of the indiana jones lottery tickets that you scratch and win --- my mom lives down there and she is sending me about 12 tickets --- i hope i win the money --- but i'm more hoping that i win the leather jacket --

Goonie

HellofaSandwich said:
Still haven't seen any of the LC figures in the Great White North outside of comic shops, and I refuse to pay $12 bucks for an action figure...

HellofaSandwaich, where are you located? Calgary? Edmonton? No LC figures in my neck of the woods either, although our local retailers here suck because they are understaffed - that's what you get when you don't pay enough and when every one's taking off to Alberta (like me, hopefully soon).

The only places that have Indiana Jones toys in Kelowna are Toys R Us, Walmart, and Zellers, but the selections are crap.

UIMJ

Grabbed a lone Last Crusade Indy from the Super Wal-Mart in North Aurora, IL off of 59 earlier tonight. That's all they had there. But they also had the new GI Joe wave with Snake Eyes and Wild Bill, so they are getting stock. I'd bet they'll have more LC stuff there in a week or so. :gun:

HellofaSandwich

Edmonton. The selection is pretty dodgy here in many places, too, although I haven't checked out any of the Toys R Us locations yet.

Like I said, I could easily find the rest of the figures (minus the elusive Henry, Sr., perhaps) if I was willing to shill out the cash at a comic store, but I refuse to be ripped off.

ChromiumBlue37

UIMJ said:
Grabbed a lone Last Crusade Indy from the Super Wal-Mart in North Aurora, IL off of 59 earlier tonight. That's all they had there. But they also had the new GI Joe wave with Snake Eyes and Wild Bill, so they are getting stock. I'd bet they'll have more LC stuff there in a week or so. :gun:

Hey, that's my Wal-Mart!!

Kudos to you, buddy!

Billy Ray

HellofaSandwich said:

Where in Texas are you heading? I am in San Antonio and have managed to find all but Vogel. They definitely aren't out in abundance here though.

Lambonius

I broke down and decided to roll the dice and order one of my last needed two online. We'll see how it turns out; I ordered Vogel off amazon at a slight mark-up, but nowhere near the ridiculous prices I've seen Henry Sr going for. I'm hoping that the act of ordering it online will kick fate into action and suddenly all of the stores near me will start getting them in stock and putting them out. (It happened when I ordered the Troop Car, so here's hoping!) ;)

Terence

i paid $40 for henry sr online and i am going onopening the packet and putting him with the german lc bike and maybe rocket indy:D

Marion Fan

Man the Toys R Us nearest to my house really scaled down the Indy stuff. I had to look twice to find it's section. All they had were 3 pegs full of figures and a couple deluxe figures. I was like "Where the hell did the full aisle of them go to?" Anyway, I don't have much hope of finding the TLC wave anytime soon. I will just have to roll the dice with the paint apps from HasbroToyShop I guess? I don't want to wait to long for them.

iLUVINDY

Marion Fan said:
Man the Toys R Us nearest to my house really scaled down the Indy stuff. I had to look twice to find it's section. All they had were 3 pegs full of figures and a couple deluxe figures. I was like "Where the hell did the full aisle of them go to?" Anyway, I don't have much hope of finding the TLC wave anytime soon. I will just have to roll the dice with the paint apps from HasbroToyShop I guess? I don't want to wait to long for them.

I got my INDY w/ Tie like a week ago, and has the best paint job!!! The rest of the LC wave is due to ship to me in 2 days, (FEDEX 2-DAY SHIPPING), right now there sold out of all the Henry Sr, Vogel and Elsa.

Sorcerer009

FINALLY!!! LC figures have started to show up here in Tennessee!!! I went to both my Wal-Marts and one of my Targets and there they were!! (y)

I found a great paint ap of Indy w/Tie, Vogel and Elsa at the first Wal-Mart I visited. Then I headed to the Target down the street (thinking I was kidding myself that any LC figs would be there) and low and behold all six of them were there...I picked up the best paint ap of Young Indy and Henry that I could find but was unsatisfied with the only Grail Knight that was available. It looked like somebody painted his face with their eyes closed...and I'm a paint ap SNOB! :gun:

So I took a chance on the second Wal-Mart in my area (and a 25 minute drive) thinking that if the one close to my house had gotten them, then the other one might have them as well. Sure enough, they did and I found my pristinely painted Grail Knight!

ALL SIX in the space of an hour and a half! It was worth the wait! I'm glad I only spent $7 on each of them instead of the outrageous $12 - $15 per figure that I've been seeing on some of these online shops and on ebay!

:whip:

HellofaSandwich

Billy Ray said:
Where in Texas are you heading? I am in San Antonio and have managed to find all but Vogel. They definitely aren't out in abundance here though.

Austin. I hope to squeeze a few Indy figure hunting trips into my schedule if I can.