Hasbro's Deluxe Mutt w/t Motorcyle

Thugee

I keep reading articles and such on the 2008 Indy figures and they all keep saying that there is a deluxe set that consists of Mutt Williams and his Motorcycle. I have never seen it online or in stores. Was this set another toy that never made it out of the factories or did it just see very limited release like the ToD and TLC figures?:confused:

Montana Smith

Thugee said:
I keep reading articles and such on the 2008 Indy figures and they all keep saying that there is a deluxe set that consists of Mutt Williams and his Motorcycle. I have never seen it online or in stores. Was this set another toy that never made it out of the factories or did it just see very limited release like the ToD and TLC figures?:confused:

This one?

muttorcycle2_M.jpg

There were loads of them over here. They were dumped out in places like Poundstretcher for, I think, £2.99. I stocked up on piles of the trap sets and the German motorcyles as well.

indyclone25

there were made in 2008 , but they were sorta hard to find , alonng with the german motorcycle too, but if you looked in enough store you could find them , target and walmart would sell out of them quickly , nbut kmart had plenty of them ....

inky_skin

The bike had also been rereleased under the Wolverine and Captain America lines with updated paint schemes (not a first for Hasbro Indy vehicles).

Thugee

I never found one and have wondered if it really existed or not. It seems that Canada (or at least where I live.) didn't get many of them. I did happen to find the German Motorcycle though. There were plenty of those around here.

Now I got to go find that Motorcycle set. Just when I thought I just about had all the Hasbro figures!:rolleyes: