RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Put this in your pipe and smoke it
spielberg.jpg

2445880235_1_5.jpg

SpielbergFordRaiders.jpg

:dead:

Montana Smith

The caption for the last one could be Connery saying, "Give me enough money and I'll swing through the trees for you with a bunch of monkeys in the next one."

Harrison's looking incredulous, but Spielberg's almost going for it...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Caption number 3

"...let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f@&led up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f&@kin amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Stoo

Rocket, what the HELL is that?:confused: Is it from da moovie where Innyanna Jones is after dat, um...like, golden monkee ting?

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
It look like a, um, like, a mother monkee wit its arm around, like, a babee monkee.:p

If you chek da back of da DVD you find dat Innyana Johns goes to um Ejit, an he has to find this um arky ting. Dats a photo of da top of dat um arky ting. Yeah, dats wot it is.

Dere's dis reeely cool website on da innernet called da Radar.net or summat dat has all dese pitchers.

247.jpg

Nice photos guys! Thanks for posting, I've never seen several of these photos. Here is a cool one of Harrison with ILM great Richard Edlund.

RaidersREandHF_259172437_std.jpg

Here is a behind the scenes shot of ILMer's Paul Huston, Steve Gawley and Richard Edlund working on the U-Boat in Raiders.
EdlundGawleyHuston.jpg

ILMer Lorne Peterson working on the ghosts at the end of Raiders
PetersonL01.jpg