To Do list: Indy Day

00Kevin

Indyfan
On the announcerment table we declared that tomorrow (July 1st) would be the 1st Annual "Indy Day"

http://www.theraider.net/theraven/showthread.php?threadid=4738

Why? well, many reason

but we got the date because Indy's fictional Birthday is July 1st

Anyways......here's some stuff to look out for:

-a few games.......we have the quote game, I have 1 or 2 threads I'm ganna *BUMP* and 1 or 2 that I'm gann create
-Indy's Birthday Party: As no mods have come back to say that we can't do it.......we're ganna have an RPG for Indy's Birthday, at the Raven Bar is Nepal ;)
-Grail water to some of the best discussion threads ever put out.
-Polls

I'll take care of that stuff above.....

elsewhere:

-I have word that *SOMETHING* is going to have big changes (you know who you are or arn't...let's keep it a surprise)
-Chat with More Indy fans then you can handle ;)

and be sure to:

-watch all the indy films (and Mystery of the Blues bookends if ya got 'em)
-Play Indy games...expecially ET
-Wear your indy gear
-go around the house cracking your whip
-play indy music full blast!!!!
-Read Indy Books
-Read Indy Comics

so remember.......Tomorrow, all day: Indy Day!!!! the high points will probubly be 5-8 PM

so be sure come on into the Raven for the Most fun this joint has seen since the Misc. Table ;)

Finn

Staff member
Well, I'm not into busting any fans on Indy's birthday, so I guess I'm gonna look elsewhere.

But Kev... do keep it inside the borders of sane intelligence, OK?

Kumba

HAHAHAHA!!!! Now there's a paradox! Oh, and is July 1st really Indiana Jones's birthday according to George Lucas? I'm too lazy to search theraider.net ....

Goodsport

Kumba said:
Oh, and is July 1st really Indiana Jones's birthday according to George Lucas?

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Yes, he was born on Saturday, July 1, 1899 in Princeton, New Jersey, USA. :)

-G

Goodsport

British_Lion_2003 said:
Sounds good I might pop on tomoro around 6 wne the fun happens.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp In honor of his birthday, I'll try to see if I can finish Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on my PC tomorrow. :)

-G

Canyon

Goodsport said:
[QUOTE In honor of his birthday, I'll try to see if I can finish Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on my PC tomorrow. :)

Believe it or not, I'm actually going to be baking a cake in honour of our heroes birthday! :D

Awwww <small>Ever seen a grown man cry?...</small>

Canyon

00Kevin said:
cool, but remmeber: no one's ganna eat the cake if you drool all over it!!!
Why Kevin, whatever do you mean? (she says innocently...)

Here's a cool pic for you guys, and as for us girls....

Indy%20on%20a%20horse%20looking%20absoloutely%20gorgeous!.bmp

*Drooooooollll*

[Edited by Canyon on 11-20-2003 at 02:04 pm]

wolfgang

I would, I don't mind cake with saliva for frustin, in fact thats my favorite after cheer monkey brains. Anyway, all i am going to be able to do is put my gear watch one of his movies and maybe play the only game i have IM.Because I have plans to hang out, but I'll make sure to celebrate it...I wil be able to come to the raven but very late at night. HEY! we should all stay up tonught to countdown tomorrow!!!!!who'ss with me?....(cricket)...(Finn syands up and says "I am")J/K

Magda

Why is it that I can think of anything to say to this thread? *Shakes head and walks away.* :eek:

Canyon

Ameera said:
Why is it that I can think of anything to say to this thread? *Shakes head and walks away.* :eek:

That's not like you! :D You always think of cool things to say! :D

If you do get stuck, you can always post a sexy, uh cool, picture of Indy... ;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
wolfgang said:
I would, I don't mind cake with saliva for frustin, in fact thats my favorite after cheer monkey brains. Anyway, all i am going to be able to do is put my gear watch one of his movies and maybe play the only game i have IM.Because I have plans to hang out, but I'll make sure to celebrate it...I wil be able to come to the raven but very late at night. HEY! we should all stay up tonught to countdown tomorrow!!!!!who'ss with me?....(cricket)...(Finn syands up and says "I am")J/K

I'm ganna go to bed now.......walk up at midnight....get 24 hours of Indy day ;) :D

EvilDevo

man, ill be at work tomorrow... from 2-9! im gonna miss all the action. and at night im going to the fireworks (conveniently, its also canada day) but ill be here tomorrow night (11:30)! if you guys can save the best for last ill be here to celebrate it with you all! i think tomorrow im going to talk in nothing but indy quotes for the entire day... and listen to a little john williams! and wolfgang, ill do the countdown tonight with you, anyone else in?

British_Lion_2003

Canyon said:
Ameera said:

That's not like you! :D You always think of cool things to say! :D

If you do get stuck, you can always post a sexy, uh cool, picture of Indy... ;)

Well I better keep the lads end up. Theres too many bird finkin Indys fit. Hes a role model not a woman. He needs to be taken seriosly. But here is a someone you can admire.

jordan.jpg

Oh and id just like to say its gonna be Indy day here in the UK in 1 hour and a half. Compared to a lot longer over in the US.

wolfgang

Well, like Devin, i will also show up like at 11:30 as well, but once again, I'll make sure to celebrate and be here

00Kevin

Indyfan
It's currently Indy Day.......

In Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and all those other Islands over there.........

as well as all of Asia and Europe

and Most of Africa

;)

4 hours and 46 minutes till Indy day in the Eastern Time Zone: USA

Kumba

I have to work tomorrow also, from 3.30 to 9.30. However, the pic above is very, umm, inspirational! :) I'm not sure why it's there, but it should be there, although I've got a feeling this thread will got locked, haha. And tomorrow's Canada Day? I had no idea you guys had such a day! Friday is Independece Day in the states, and I'm either going to see Terminator III on a date with my girl, set off fireworks with some friends, or talk to you guys (ugh!:p) and play ET, if I get it that is. I'd much rather do the first one I mentioned but it seems that fate isn't working to well for me lately. Errr! Someone pass over your good luck to me! Canyon, I'm sure you can spare some! With all your drooling! Hehehe ;)