Any new pics?

fedoraboy

Are these really brand spanking new Ford photos? If so it mean's he's done on Crossing Over and gearing up for Indy - nothing can stop him now!!

This is great, it's like magic, as the old fella we saw those pictures a few week's back slowly transforms, right before our eyes, into INDIANA JONES!!

Dr.Sartorius

Its possible he's finished filming Crossing Over. He started filming it more than a month ago.

He looks alright in these photos considering they're candid and close up.

Hope Indy 4 starts shooting in June!

mayshopping10.jpg

Indy_Chic

Wow, great photos of Harry guys! Even at his age, he still looks awesome! (y) :eek:

Seeing these photos makes me sure that Harry is definitely ready to be our hero Indy again! :whip:

loganbush

I know he's older in this film, but I don't want him looking like my grandpa. They should die his hair but leave in some grey.

FordFan

I think that's pretty disturbing that someone followed him into the store and took pictures of him browsing around.

Indy1986

i think what matter are the stunts.
as long as he is able to give the movie some serious physical action people will buy it...
most of the time he might wear his hat anyway so with the hat it will not be so easy to tell if he is really way olde ror not.

MsIndy07

I just really hope that Lucas doesn't go crazy with the CGI, liek he did in SW 1-3, we need to see real stunts, it is the only way for anything to look real!

:whip:

MsIndy07

Oh my yes he looks fantastic, and still very sexy! No doubt he will able to reprise this role. I just can't wait to see him with the hat on, OHHHHH the hat! :whip: ouch!

MsIndy07

That picture actually looks like it could be a part of the movie, Professor Jones recieving an award from some college for his dedication to archeology.....