Long time lurker, first time poster

FedoraStyle

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking around the boards for close to a year and finally decided to join. I'm 25 and have loved the Indy movies since I was 5. We had all 3 films on vhs and now, though the tapes still exist they are in poor condition due to my watching them every day.

My favorite Indy film is The Last Crusade, mainly because of the chemistry between Ford and Connery. Second would be Raiders followed by Temple of Doom. I don't hate Kingdom like many others, but it's definitely the weakest Indy movie. I actually loved it up until Indy and Mutt are captured by the Russians in the graveyard. However, I'll save that discussion for the appropriate forum.

Even though I'm not really into collecting merchandise, I do have a few pieces of memorabilia that I'm proud to own:

- autographed Harrison Ford picture from OfficialPix
- autographed Karen Allen photo from Raiders
- autographed Sean Patrick Flanery "Young Indy" photo.
- my beloved AB Henry, bashed KOTCS style (wear this every day from fall-spring).

I have toyed with the idea of buying a whip and even though I have a non-Indy dark brown leather jacket that I love, I've considered getting a Wested.

I also have a 12 inch Raiders doll from Sideshow Collectibles that I'm trying to get rid of (not really into collecting toys)

Of course I have all 4 films on DVD. I look forward to chatting with everyone about one of our favorite film franchises, although due to my schedule I'm not sure how often I'll be able to participate.

Anyway, I'm happy to finally be a member of this board!

Last edited: