Who whould win in a duel; Indy vs, yoda

indydude

Yoda would probably win, because of his force powers, lightsaber and he is just so small and fast. Hey, you know what would be cool, Yoda and Indy on a team fighting the bad guys! not saying I want to see that in a movie but would that be cool or what, yoda's quickness and Indy's cleverness combined to make the ultimate team would be awsome. if they were fighting then Yoda would probably win. sorry Indy.

Indy Smith

battle is not fought on paper. You can't tell who would win in a fight through might. Ever heard of the under dog winning? lotsa times.

British_Lion_2003

Indy is humand and Yoda is a mutated rat. I would support Indy but Yoda has magical powers and lived a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Indy Canuck

Being that Yoda would never START a fight, it makes me wonder what would provoke such a battle in the first place...hmmm...

"What the hell...a giant green talking...SOMEthing!"

Indy Canuck

Always with you, what cannot be done. Hm. No different. Only different in MIND. Yes. Ooh hee hee.

Now, to Obi Wan you listen. Study hard you will. Mindful of past.

(gotta get out more)

swords

Indy would mistake Yoda for the idol, snatch him off the ground and run off with him. "Please, let me go, yes, let me go, how embarrassing, I do say."

Finn

Staff member
Hey... Indy WOULD think Yoda as an artefact... he can be found from an unmapped place no man would tread, he's "satchel-size", AND 900 years old... :D