Ghostbusters: Afterlife

The Man

Ivan The Possible...?

“I’ve never ruled [directing it] out,” Reitman told MTV News. “I certainly was responsible in every capacity for the first two movies so I certainly wouldn’t wander away from the third one—especially if it’s something we all think is worth doing.”

avidfilmbuff

Why do people keep assuming that just because someone is old they aren't able to do incredible things. I'm sick and tired of all my old heroes being kicked out to make room for a bunch of younger untalented hacks with no personality. Dear me, we live in sad times. I'm especially disappointed in Dan, doesn't he realize that there are still film lovers and Ghostbusters fans who still love them.

MarionRavenChu

As a BIG Ghostbusters fan too I can't wait for this movie but yet still I'm leery as well, the Ghostbusters video game was beyond awesome and was done very well but the 3rd movie with younger Ghostbusters kinda worries me where this script might be going..I just hope the "REAL" Ghostbusters have alot of screen time still.

Just something funny I drew since this is a Ghostbusters thread..

Poke Busters..LOL...

pokebusterslogo.jpg

GhostbusteChuLogoColor.jpg

Pokebusters0005.jpg

Ecto25.jpg

I-Jones

avidfilmbuff said:
Why do people keep assuming that just because someone is old they aren't able to do incredible things. I'm sick and tired of all my old heroes being kicked out to make room for a bunch of younger untalented hacks with no personality. Dear me, we live in sad times. I'm especially disappointed in Dan, doesn't he realize that there are still film lovers and Ghostbusters fans who still love them.

Yeah, they still kick ass without new recruits, I was hoping for one last film just with them and end it like a trilogy but probably they gonna ruin GBIII by adding a lot of recruits so they can make more Ghostbusters films.

Ghostbusters_III_Poster_v2_by_Gh0st.jpg

EddyW

The more I think (and hear) about this, the more I fear they will screw this up completely. I don't want younger ghostbusters, a revamped ecto or newly designed protonblasters in a new GB movie. Please Mr. Aykroyd, if you end up making this, make it good.

Cole

This talk about "passing the torch" and the fact that the writers from 'The Office' and 'Year One' are penning the script instead of Ramis and Aykroyd - who wrote the first two Ghostbuster movies (and the videogame)............it raises red flags.

Bjorn Heimdall

Ghostbusters 2 was already rather poor so I don't think this movie would "ruin the franchise" or anything.

Apart from Bill Murray in the first half of the film, excellent stuff.

Cole

Does Ghostbusters II match the first Ghostbusters? Probably not.

But I think Ghostbusters II was a good sequel.......the humor and style is much in the same vein as the first film. I certainly enjoy seeing the characters back again.

"Well you're not gonna get a green card with that attitude pal."

HovitosKing

Bjorn Heimdall said:
Ghostbusters 2 was already rather poor so I don't think this movie would "ruin the franchise" or anything.

Apart from Bill Murray in the first half of the film, excellent stuff.

I agree, the terrible sequel has already been introduced into this franchise. Let's roll.

fixer79

QBComics said:
Apparently not all parties have given it a go.

Please, please, pleeeeease like it.

Dangnammit...
How come Murray hasn't seen the script while the others have? Wouldn't he be the first one to get it since he's, well... the most... um... y'know...

Ow maaaan...