Harrison Ford and The Doors

The_Raiders

John Densmore, the drummer mentions Harry real quick here.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ki12lABeH-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stoo

Gold Nugget

JuniorJones said:
On one of my many forays searching the web. The one was from YouTube.
STUPENDOUS find, Junior! Harry & Jim in the same shot.(y) Thanks for posting it, JJ. Way cool.
Dr. Gonzo said:
Always nice to hear from a fellow 60's band enthusiast. The dating process is a funny thing isn't it Stoo? another thing I didn't mention was that Jim is wearing the same shirt as the San Jose performance. So it's very near May 5th '68
I didn't notice the shirt. The dating process is simply a matter of observation and it's nice to know that you're hip to it, Gonzo. Clothes & hair length are ALWAYS are major factor!

Gonzo, do you know where & when the Fred L. Stagmeyer footage was shot?

Listen to 0:08 in your video clip. It sounds like Harrison Ford saying, "Minister at large." Yes? No?:confused:
Rocket Surgeon said:
Time to go into your archives...give them the the thrice over!
Yeah, Gonzo, examine your collection!:whip:
The Raiders said:
John Densmore, the drummer mentions Harry real quick here.
Cool.:cool:

Dr. Gonzo

Stoo said:
Listen to 0:08 in your video clip. It sounds like Harrison Ford saying, "Minister at large." Yes? No?:confused:
Yeah, Gonzo, examine your collection!:whip:
Cool.:cool:

I actually believe that's the late great Manzarek, repeating the line in amusement.

Anyway, I didn't want to open a new thread but I came across this info today... so this is a somewhat appropriate thread...

Jim Morrison gets an extinct Lizard species named after him. Lizard King indeed.
http://news.yahoo.com/real-life-lizard-king-named-doors-jim-morrison-230359550.html

Pale Horse

Staff member
If I were Dr. Gonzo's Secret Santa

I'd get him this:

11103553_1161080650646150_1434812840_o_large.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
I'd get him this:

11103553_1161080650646150_1434812840_o_large.jpg
You know me so well...

If I some how happen to find that rolled up on my doorstep, expect a nice bottle of Bulleit to show up on yours.

Hope everything's good with you man.