Hello from California

IndyJoey

Hi everybody, my name is Joey. Let me introduce myself, i have been an indy fan ever since i can remember, when my Dad and i first watched Last Crusade together. We both loved the movie mainly because his dad was in it, and we were always reenacting it. These movies got me into real archaeology, and my dad and i are big adventure boys. Im still in school, but i plan on studying archaeology when i get to college. 5 years ago though my parents got divorced and i was separated from my dad, but this summer i am moving back with him!! :D But, back to my story, my dad and i are both big survivalists, and my dad is a surgeon. Anyways, im a big indy fan, and i hope to meet all of you fellow indy fans.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Aside from making me feel really old...welcome to the Raven.

Survivalist. Is this a hobby or are you and your Dad expecting something...:D

The Drifter

goodeknight said:
Welcome!

So, are you saying your granddad was in LC?

That made me think that when I first read it, but I think he meant they liked it because Indy's dad is in the story.

IndyJoey

hahaha

Yeah, i meant cause indy's dad was in it, although me and my dad have a better bond than indy and his dad.. lol
Oh but my granddad did fight in WWII... if that matters...

IndyJoey

umm
JuniorJones said:
Aside from making me feel really old...welcome to the Raven.

Survivalist. Is this a hobby or are you and your Dad expecting something...:D

Ummm... a bit of both.... we do that as a hobby... but we also always say to prepare for the worst... lol