Who owns prop replicas?

I have a MKVII Bag replica.... Strap from Todds Costumes....

I carry it as my musette almost all the time.... (Darts, keys, altoids, smokes/zippo etc.)

It didn't cost me very much indeed....

Doc Savage

ClintonHammond said:
I have a MKVII Bag replica.... Strap from Todds Costumes....
I carry it as my musette almost all the time.... (Darts, keys, altoids, smokes/zippo etc.)
It didn't cost me very much indeed....
Looked at a couple on ebay...convenient and cool at the same time.

Canyon

I have a Chachapoyan idol, Nurhachi urn, antidote, Cross of Coronado, and in a few weeks I will have the Holy Grail and Lao Che's diamond. :D

I bought the idol from Indy Magnoli, the urn was given to me as a gift from two close friends, I was given the antidote vial by a guy who made me a bag strap for my MKvii (I filled it with liquid and decorated it with gold bands) and the cross was given to me as a mould by yet another friend when her returned my Akubra to me (which he had borrowed). I am buying the other stuff from the guy who sent me the urn and hes also going to send me a rubbing from the Knights shield. How cool is that? (y)

Well I dressed up as Indy for my wedding and Halloween last year so I have the jacket, pants, and shirt from Wested. I have an original bag, though I never took off the strap, and I have a replica headpiece that I got off of eBay. The headpiece is nice and solid, but the paint is rubbing off a bit. I'm not even sure who made it, but I like it. I also have a pair of Aldens that I wear around some times. I will start wearing my jacket when the weather turns a bit cooler as well.

Kill Cavalry

I've got the Chachapoyan Idol myself, got it from Reel Art. It was about what you'd expect for it's price, nothing too impressive, it's certainly a display piece, and will slowly break apart if you leave it in your bag. Plaster doesn't stand up much.

Eric Solo

Raiders Map

I bought a map on eBay that is a replica of the one in the Raiders intro. It was framed and everything. Very nice item.

Johan

THIS PIC ....on my wall
LeapOfFaithm.jpg

Johan

yep...I have a print obviously...not a replica. But I still like it. I might get a print on canvas soon.