Skeleton people once existed!?

Montana Smith said:
What you're claiming is that you had it from the Skeleton People. Now there's no real evidence of that.
I told you already, it's not a story the world is ready for, the implications are simply too staggering. Outside our support group it's still a taboo subject, I don't expect your acceptance, just hoping to reach out to others...

The evidence is all around you, but you chose not to see. Even as we type, the legacy of the skeleton people is carried forward. Where you think skeletons were made? How did you get one? Huh? Did you magically get yours? They came from somewhere! People will believe all sorts of outlandish "theories." If we're so advanced how come there's no Six Million Dollar Man?!? I'm ranting, sorry but we all have skeleton "technology" in us. But we're not ready to understand, so we cling to ideas like calcium build up! HA! It's laughable!

Skeleton People are out there...
Montana Smith said:
Your language is getting terrible. Asterix was an unmitigatred 'Gaul'. I think you meant 'gall'.
No, you're acting quite french!
Montana Smith said:
Anyone, it's been poroved that Harryhausen was using models to fabricate his theory. Ghostbusters was actually a thinly disguised documentary. They replicated real scientific procedure exactly, followed up by a 'what if ghosts were real' scenario.
As long as we can agree on what constitutes fact, OK. SO we agree that Ghosts are real. What else?
Montana Smith said:
All I'm asking is that you provide some evidence. I'm open the idea that Skeleton People might be a reality, but I'm going to need something more substantive.
I perfectly agree and thank you for your Frank Candor(tm) , then we'll also have to agree what constitutes proof...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I told you already, it's not a story the world is ready for, the implications are simply too staggering. Outside our support group it's still a taboo subject, I don't expect your acceptance, just hoping to reach out to others...

The evidence is all around you, but you chose not to see. Even as we type, the legacy of the skeleton people is carried forward. Where you think skeletons were made? How did you get one? Huh? Did you magically get yours? They came from somewhere! People will believe all sorts of outlandish "theories." If we're so advanced how come there's no Six Million Dollar Man?!? I'm ranting, sorry but we all have skeleton "technology" in us. But we're not ready to understand, so we cling to ideas like calcium build up! HA! It's laughable!

I think it's disrespectful to our ancestors to suggest that ancient man was incapable of making a skeleton without the help of some outside help.

Just because we don't know exactly how they did it, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Next you'll be saying that aliens built the pyramids! :rolleyes:

Rocket Surgeon said:
Skeleton People are out there...No, you're acting quite french!As long as we can agree on what constitutes fact, OK. SO we agree that Ghosts are real. What else?I perfectly agree and thank you for your Frank Candor(tm) , then we'll also have to agree what constitutes proof...

I never said that ghosts were real. Now you're just making things up. I thought we'd made some progress and found a middle ground for discussion. I said that Ghostbusters was a documentary on paranormal research, employing the technique of skeptical questioning. The second part of the film was just a 'what if ghosts were real' scenario.

You're just going round in circles because you haven't got any proof. I'd ask you what you were smoking, but you've already revealed that you're on quite a cocktail!

Indy's brother

Montana Smith said:
I think it's disrespectful to our ancestors to suggest that ancient man was incapable of making a skeleton without the help of some outside help.

Just because we don't know exactly how they did it, doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Look, I'm not denying that it's possible for our ancestors to have physically built their own skeletons, just improbable. It's ignorant to assume that they had the technological know-how to do so. If they did, where is your proof? We don't have the science to build a human skeleton from scratch today, yet you say that they could? Preposterous. The idea that these skeletons were either built by, or engineered by an alien intelligence is much more likely. More likely than god doing it, too. I've seen KOTCS MANY TIMES and I can tell you that the similarities in alien skeleton technology and the skeletons referred to in the source article bear more than just a passing resemblance to each other. Coincidence? Don't be ridiculous.

It's been well established by sources that I refuse to cite that not only am I right, but that anyone that refutes my claims is wrong. Also, like many on both sides of this hotbed topic, I will begin by picking apart the non-important details of any response to this in an effort to discredit the poster and to derail the discussion further.

Then after making things personal in this way, I will cry victim.

Last edited:
Indy's brother said:
...alien skeleton technology...
I hope you mean alien as in unfamiliar and not the little green men variety. :(

Where ghosts and skeleton "people" DO exist, aliens are the misguided imaginings of fairy tales!

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Look, I'm not denying that it's possible that our ancestors to have physically built their own skeletons, just improbable. It's ignorant to assume that they had the technological know-how to do so. If they did, where is your proof? We don't have the science to build a human skeleton from scratch today, yet you say that they could? Preposterous. The idea that these skeletons were either built by, or engineered by an alien intelligence is much more likely. More likely than god doing it, too. I've seen KOTCS MANY TIMES and I can tell you that the similarities in alien skeleton technology and the skeletons referred to in the source article bear more than just a passing resemblance to each other. Coincidence? Don't be ridiculous.

It's been well established by sources that I refuse to cite that not only am I right, but that anyone that refutes my claims is wrong. Also, like many on both sides of this hotbed topic, I will begin by picking apart the non-important details of any response to this in an effort to discredit the poster and to derail the discussion further.

Then after making things personal in this way, I will cry victim.

I just discovered some new evidence. Not quite sure what to make of it yet.

But it does look like a fake.

Allegedly, one skeleton person has killed another skeleton person and he's in the process of disposing the body...

Skeletons-Having-Sex-skeleton.jpg

Montana Smith said:
You're obviosly ignorant of Skeleton prophesy.:rolleyes:
Montana Smith said:
I never said that ghosts were real. Now you're just making things up. I thought we'd made some progress and found a middle ground for discussion.
Fine, fine, if it's to be a battle what better/other than an uphill one?
Montana Smith said:
You're just going round in circles because you haven't got any proof. I'd ask you what you were smoking, but you've already revealed that you're on quite a cocktail!
Again with the person attacks! Really it doesn't help your argument.

Next thing you'll ask what shoe size skeletons wear!
Trick question:none!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
You're obviosly ignorant of Skeleton prophesy.:rolleyes:

You really believe there is a storm coming?

terminator_endoskeleton.jpg

Rocket Surgeon said:
Fine, fine, if it's to be a battle what better/other than an uphill one? Again with the person attacks! Really it doesn't help your argument.

Well if you're going to act the goat...

skeleton.jpg

Rocket Surgeon said:
Next thing you'll ask what shoe size skeletons wear!
Trick question:none!

skeleton_dance_01_733.jpg

nana1.gif

I'll ignore your chicanery and just say you KNOW there's a storm coming.

Some night in the not too distant future, you'll be lying in what you think is a soft warm and secure bed waiting for sleep to come when you discover why so few wittnesses to Skeleton People live.

But to try and keep things "on-track" and supply you with homework, because I can lead you to it but...

...these a some of the earliest cultural references to Skeleton People:

The oldest traces...are found in Germany, but we have the Spanish text for a dramatic performance dating back to the year 1360, "La Danza General de la Muerte". We read of similar dramatic representations elsewhere: in Bruges before Duke Philip the Good of Burgundy in 1449; in 1453 at Besançon, and in France in the Cimetière des Innocents near Paris in 1424. That similar spectacles were known in England we infer from John Lydgate's "Dance of Death" written in the first half of the fifteenth century. In Italy we find spectacular representations as the all-conqueror in the so-called "Trionfo della Morte". The earliest traces of this conception may be found in Dante and Petrarch. In Florence (1559) the "triumph of death" formed a part of the carnival celebration.

There! Proof! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I'll ignore your chicanery and just say you KNOW there's a storm coming.

Some night in the not too distant future, you'll be lying in what you think is a soft warm and secure bed waiting for sleep to come when you discover why so few wittnesses to Skeleton People live.

But to try and keep things "on-track" and supply you with homework, because I can lead you to it but...

...these a some of the earliest cultural references to Skeleton People:

There! Proof! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

There may be things that can't as yet be fully explained by science. I've found some black and white photographs taken by ye olde medieval journalists:

bibliopolis_20090521154531.jpg

However, more recent evidence has proved that some suspected Skeleton People are actually humans in disguise:

familyguy-deathisabitc.jpg

Last edited:
Montana Smith said:
There may be things that can't as yet be fully explained by science.
One thing they have discovered, but continue to deny is the proof that bone spurs are the skeletons' attempt to replicate.

It's a rare anomaly but further evidence that skeleton technology evolves, even today.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
One thing they have discovered, but continue to deny is the proof that bone spurs are the skeletons' attempt to replicate.

It's a rare anomaly but further evidence that skeleton technology evolves, even today.

I think I may have discovered the source of this Skeleton People mystery:

skeletons_doing_laundry_499045.jpg