20 Questions

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Rocket's probably got it, so I'll take the second possibility...

Is it the torch Shorty burns Indy with?

No it's not the torch.

But I know that you know that Rocket also knows!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Is IT an organ?

Yes, it is an organ.

Rocket Surgeon said:
(I was thinking a different one at first but we never see Indy get anywhere with Willie)

:D

May I refer the honourable Rocket to the images provided by Nurhachi in plain brown envelope under the counter at his 'speciality emporium'?

Montana Smith said:
Yes, it is an organ. May I refer the honorable Rocket to the images provided by Nurhachi in plain brown envelope under the counter at his 'speciality emporium'?
The heart Parliament cut out of the film...or what ever the name of the ratings board!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
The heart Parliament cut out of the film...or what ever the name of the ratings board!

Yes! The still beating heart extracted by Mola Ram (and extracted from the movie by British censors).

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
I accidentally read it, so I'll sit this one out!

I'd read it too...somehow it didn't occur to me not to. I just asked a few general questions to eliminate possibilities but nothing that would really pinpoint what the answer might be.

So...is it a person?

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
I'd read it too...somehow it didn't occur to me not to. I just asked a few general questions to eliminate possibilities but nothing that would really pinpoint what the answer might be.

So...is it a person?

Okay, I'll follow your example, and get this game moving.

Is it a place?

Is it an object?