Games included with new Young Indy DVDs?

lightsyder

I was reading on the wiki that there are new games included with the three young Indy DVD sets...

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Revolution
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Special Delivery
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Hunting for Treasure

Are these totally new adventures? If so, any indication on where they may fall in the timeline?

Flannery10

lightsyder said:
I was reading on the wiki that there are new games included with the three young Indy DVD sets...

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Revolution
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Special Delivery
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Hunting for Treasure

Are these totally new adventures? If so, any indication on where they may fall in the timeline?

They are based on Indy's adventures in Mexico (Spring Break Adventure 2nd half), Africa (The comple Oganga film) and Treasure of the Peacock's Eye.

Bobcat

Seems like you really get a lot of stuff with the Young Indy DVD's. I just wish the price was a little closer to how my wallet feels.:(

Stoo

AnnieJones said:
Yeah,I thought the same thing!
I love those games(both the Young Indy games and Oregon Trail games)!
Even though these games are aimed at a very young audience, I really enjoy all 3 of them (with "Special Delivery" being my favourite because of the Congo setting). Not only are the artwork & colours nice to look at but the multimedia format makes for engaging, eductional tools and great DVD bonus features.

Which of the 3 is your favourite, Annie?

AnnieJones

Stoo said:
Even though these games are aimed at a very young audience, I really enjoy all 3 of them (with "Special Delivery" being my favourite because of the Congo setting). Not only are the artwork & colours nice to look at but the multimedia format makes for engaging, eductional tools and great DVD bonus features.

Which of the 3 is your favourite, Annie?

The one thing I like about all the games,they're fun and educational.I guess you can say that I like each game for different reasons.What I like about "Revolution" is that,it has a western feel to it.What I like about "Special Delivery" is,I feel like I'm in the jungle,and the 3rd game I like because Indy actually has a chance to go looking for something and travel around the world doing it.The only dumb thing about "Hunting for Treasure" is the woman(I can't remember her name at the moment),I think was voiced by a guy and therefore sounded odd.

Last edited:

Stoo

Has anyone had any luck getting the DVD interactive features (games & timeline) to work with Windows Vista?:confused: