Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods !!!

HovitosKing

Anyone else kinda sad this comic is coming to an end soon? I guess it's partly that it took so long to get all four issues out, and partly that they've all been really good; seems somewhat like the end of a short-lived era or something. I wish someone would pick Indy back up as a monthly series and run with it.

keylan

It is sad to hear that this great comic is coming to an end.:( I have really enjoyed reading this new adventure that Indy has partaken in. It has a great story line and also great artwork. Two things that you come to expect from Dark Horse comics. I really do hope they continue the series.

yodazone

Bart Sears preview artwork of issue #4 is up!

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/15-504/Indiana-Jones-and-the-Tomb-of-the-Gods-4

ijtog4p1.jpg

ijtog4p2.jpg

ijtog4p3.jpg

(y)

"and I'm talking to myself, I never used to talk to myself"
Fantastic. And for once in my comic reading life - a good replacement artist! Ace stuff

metalinvader

Maybe I'm reading wayyy to much into this but the rock formation Indy grabs onto looks like a gargoyle.I wonder...:confused:

QBComics

metalinvader said:
Maybe I'm reading wayyy to much into this but the rock formation Indy grabs onto looks like a gargoyle.I wonder...:confused:

I thought that too. BTW this is some of the best Indiana Jones material since Raiders itself.

YouNeverKnow

That is excellent!! You know, I really hope that they continue running Indy stories. The quality of this whole series has made it absolutely a joy to read. It'll be terrible to lose that.

DIrishB

Snakes said:
-Gob Bluth

+10 Points for the AD reference

and

+20 Points because I couldn't agree more

But God this story is so good! And the artwork (by both artists) is simply superb.

QBComics said:
What the hell? Is Dark Horse worried the peoples' heads will cave in, to the awesomeness of this issue?

:sick:

It could happen.

It is very good.

Hmmmm...

*Decides to wrap tape around his head on day of ToG #4's release, just in case*

Bah and I was planning a trip to town to coincide with its release too.

Nurhaci1991, Its funny, but I don't we can blame everything on Star Wars!:hat: