Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

tnswman

neko said:
I do realize that.. I WORK WITH TOPPS!!

Whatever..don't really care ..I am sure the autos will come through..doesn't really matter how they get there.

I know you do... But I also know what happened at the signing. I actually got some of my items signed during the signing.

We are lucky that we have the chance to get his autograph card. However, it will be VERY rare and impossible to pull.

metalinvader

LMangue said:
This is going to be a fun set to work on!! I'm very excited to be a part of it.

You're so lucky! Almost like you are a part of Indy history,In a way!(y)

20071214b_1_bg.jpg

This is pretty cool,To bad no Harrison.

Last edited:

Deckard

LoL i can't imagine wanting a Mrs. Donovan card. I'd sooner try to get something the cairo monkey sloppily tryed to sign.

tnswman

Deckard said:
LoL i can't imagine wanting a Mrs. Donovan card. I'd sooner try to get something the cairo monkey sloppily tryed to sign.

This is a GREAT start.. I LOVE the depth.. remember, They still Have Harrison sigs to use for the KOTCS set.

Little Indy

Does anyone know if the images on the heritage set cards will be different than the ones on the original set. What will differentiate them from the others. I ask cause I am trying to put together an original set, mostly from eBay and I don't want to buy cards from the wrong set if the seller doesn't gie a good description.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
They should consider a deck of playing cards like Indy used in ToD. But the suits would be burning hearts, excavation spades, Peacock's eye diamonds, and Obi Wan clubs...

JimmyPSHayes

Moedred said:
They should consider a deck of playing cards like Indy used in ToD. But the suits would be burning hearts, excavation spades, Peacock's eye diamonds, and Obi Wan clubs...
That would be GREAT!!! I'd love to have an Indiana Jones poker set.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
...then jacks would be sidekicks, queens the Indy girls, kings the Jones men plus the grail knight, aces the MacGuffins, and jokers the director and producer. All drawn in the French style. The backs could look like they were printed for Club Obi Wan's card room (if it had one).

jess

Since we've been given the okay to show cards, thought I would post a few of mine that were just approved. Hope you don't mind.
Indiana_Jones_cards_1_by_jessasketch.jpg

Little Indy

I love them! Those are really beautiful. I don't quite understand how the sketch cards work. Are they one offs where If you get one that's it no more of that one anywhere or are they printed out in multitudes?

PS The Marion cards are sexy.

jess

Thanks! :)
As for the cards, we're given blanks and we draw on the actual card, then send them all back to the company. They then insert those cards into packs and then distribute them internationally. Basically, if you buy one BOX of cards, you're guaranteed 1 actual sketch card in them, but there's no telling which artist you'll pull or if the piece will be a 'sketch' or a 'full color' card. :)

jess

Oh yeah, there are several artists on the set, some doing a few hundred cards each...so getting all the sketch cards is QUITE a goal. :)
As for an Indy 4 set, I'm not sure when it will be out. They're still focusing on this set and Lord of the Rings. :)