Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

MankindRam

Indiana_Jones_Heritage_Pg_1.jpg

Hey Everyone, My name is Rich Molinelli and I also did some sketch cards for this release. Thought I would drop by and show some of you guys a sample. More can be seen here:

http://www.mankindram.com/Indy.Heritage.html

Lon

I went to my comic shop today to pick the box I ordered up and they didn't have it. I ordered mine months ago. They said they didn't receive any boxes and thought that they didn't come out today since they didn't get them.

Arab Swordsman

My comic shop got them in. I'm still debating if I want to spend 50 bucks though on a box for just an autograph and sketch cards (already getting a base set from someone). I already figured out that between the Hasbro figures, books, and Sideshow figure I'm reaching 500 dollars already in my spend.

Maybe.Not Today

Has any one seen these at a store like target yet? The only comic shop near me didn't order any, and there weren't any at the closest target, but I thought I read somewhere that target would be getting them.:(

Gary2880

As much as i would love to buy boxes and boxes in hope of getting a cool art card or harrison fords autograph just cant afford to do it with all the other outlays! just going to buy the base set off shebay

Arab Swordsman

Maybe.Not Today said:
Has any one seen these at a store like target yet? The only comic shop near me didn't order any, and there weren't any at the closest target, but I thought I read somewhere that target would be getting them.:(

I'm going to stop at Target and Wal Mart on the way home and see what they have. I'll post if I see anything at either store.

Arab Swordsman said:
I'm going to stop at Target and Wal Mart on the way home and see what they have. I'll post if I see anything at either store.

Newest info I've received says that Target choose NOT to carry IJ-Heritage. Try specialty shops like Hot Topic, etc.

Arab Swordsman

throwmetheidol said:
Newest info I've received says that Target choose NOT to carry IJ-Heritage. Try specialty shops like Hot Topic, etc.

I'm glad I read this before I left! I'll just stop at Wal Mart and see what they've got.

I called the local card shop today and they didn't get in any boxes. I don't want to buy one off of eBay though so I guess I'll have to wait. I might hit the mall though over the weekend and see what they have. I do want a box though, not just a set.

Arab Swordsman

Well, I think I did pretty good. Wal Mart and Target did not have them so I stopped at the local comic shop. I got one sketch card and a Chatter Lal autograph.

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

I'm just a bit bummed because I didn't get enough base cards for a whole set. I'm sure most people will have this issue if they bought a box. We should start a need/have list so people can trade cards on here.

How often do these extra cards come up and how many different types are there? I've seen the autograph cards and the sketch cards. There must be a ton of autographs if so many people have them and they are all over eBay.

I ended up just buying a case. I'm not going to open all of them I'm sure. What kind of extra stuff should I expect in a case, there's 8 boxes in a case. I hope to pick up a couple of a autograph cards.