The Random Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieAki

I shall start.

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32401385">Thumb Duck</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=32401385&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

|ZiR|

I'd managed to forget Troll 2, metalinvader. It's all going back to me in horrific clarity now. :<

Michael24

Man, cartoons just don't have cool openings/theme songs like this anymore. :(

Kids these days don't even know what cartoons are.

jonesissparrow

Adamwankenobi said:
Eat your heart out, Michael Bay:

Yeah I love the "No prisoners!" line that's just a pivotal scene showing that Lawrence become bloodlusty and lose himself completely where it just feels like unfair massacre between him and Turks.

You know I can fill this whole thread with random videos I've found but I'll spare you two:

Now this is the kind of stuff you don't expect from Disney I wonder if this inspired the maniac music number, "Friend like me" in Aladdin.

This one I made with pics from theraider.net accompany to the song, "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah."

Michael24

Hmmm... I don't really see it, aside from a couple moments where a musical note coincidences with an on-screen action. But nothing in particular really seems to sync up lyrically, unless I'm missing some subtleties.

fatima

jonesissparrow, the videos you shared are FUNNY ,I really liked them and could not imagine "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" would fit soooo well with Indy!!!
Now, I've got a portuguese singer Rita Redshoes who sings English to introduce you:

Deckard

I dont know if anyone here was a fan of Extras on HBO, but Ricky Gervais is pretty funny.

Ricky is feeling blue and turns to David Bowie to be cheered up, only to be brutaly insulted in public. Even his best friends get in on the action.

Some other funny sketches on there w/ Harry Potter and remember Ian Mckellen isn't really a wizard.

Patrick Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.