Indy-Cast Trivia II

Indy was originally slated to be an alcoholic,and drank many things throughout the movies including drugged blood. What one drink is on Indy's Tab in each of the movies and what was it he took away from Mutt?

Hint: one of the movies does not show the act of imbibing but it's consumption is MORE than insinuated!

:dead:

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Indy was originally slated to be an alcoholic,and drank many things throughout the movies including drugged blood. What one drink is on Indy's Tab in each of the movies and what was it he took away from Mutt?

Hint: one of the movies does not show the act of imbibing but it's consumption is MORE than insinuated!

Indy had or wanted whiskey in each movie?
And, it was a beer Mutt wanted, but Indy put back.

DoomTown

Rocket Surgeon said:

Champagne!!!!;)
And yes, Indy does take a beer away from Mutt...

Last edited:
I know you know this one...

Although the Brotherhood is named Cruciform Sword, the Symbol Tattooed on Brother Kazim does not incorporate the shape of a sword. Cruciform means having the shape of a cross and this it does; called a Tri-Bar Cross' or sometimes 'Byzantine', 'Eastern" or 'Orthodox' Cross.

What does the Tri-Bar Cross design represent in The Last Crusade?
Where else can the symbol be seen in the film and
which is the only one that includes the shape of a sword in it's design?

Although the Brotherhood is named Cruciform Sword, the Symbol Tattooed on Brother Kazim does not incorporate the shape of a sword. Cruciform means having the shape of a cross and this it does; called a Tri-Bar Cross' or sometimes 'Byzantine', 'Eastern" or 'Orthodox' Cross.

What does the Tri-Bar Cross design represent in The Last Crusade?
Where else can the symbol be seen in the film and
which is the only one that includes the shape of a sword in it's design?

This version of the cross is unique in it's depiction of the Grail itself.
The curved top bar symbolizes the Grail Cup.
The symbol is visible throughout the film in the Grail Diary, only partially on the Grail Tablet in Walter Donovan's collection. It also appears on the Stained Glass window in the Venice Library, the Second Marker; Sir Richards Shield, Kazim and other brother's tattoos and clothes, and the Grail Knight's Tunic.
The one design which incorporates the sword can be seen as Elsa Schneider crosses the Great Seal.

In Lawrence Kazdan's early drafts of Raiders, Toht's name was Belzig and Dietrich's name was "Shliemann." Characters would be added and characters would be amalgamated or dropped, like Calvin Stansbury or Jules Spencer, however the name Shlieman survived all the way to the DVD releases. Where is Col. Deitrich referred to as Schliman?

As Belloq maligns his associates as the type to " use a bulldozer to find a china cup" he discovers Indy's non-union sub-contractors violating Nazi labor laws and he calls to Deitrich demanding " Colonel, wake your men". This was likely a change made during ADR, as the Closed Captioning, most likely completed from an early script and or cut, reads "Shlieman! Wake your men. "

Have you ever felt as though you're being watched? Have you ever been
un-nerved by the feeling that the eyes of a painting are following
you? Though a handful come close, only a few characters break the
proverbial 4th wall and acknowledge the audience. Which characters go
beyond merely gazing into the camera?

xxIndyxVogelxx

doesnt willie do that in the beginning of ToD at the end of her song? or is it just me...:confused:
i was only watching it on youtube, so the film wasnt exactly highDef, and it could have also been what lucas and spielburg wanted...wow im really contradicting myself here...
idk about other characters, tho...

xxIndyxVogelxx said:
doesnt willie do that in the beginning of ToD at the end of her song? or is it just me...:confused:
i was only watching it on youtube, so the film wasnt exactly highDef, and it could have also been what lucas and spielburg wanted...wow im really contradicting myself here...
idk about other characters, tho...

Willie is one!

Hint: you don't have to LOOK into the camera to break the forth wall!

Come on Crystall Skull Fans!

Goonie

Rocket Surgeon said:
explain...when, where, how?

Two scenes I can think of is when he pulls out the skull to fend off the ants, and when he does the same thing with the Ugha warriors.