Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Crystal Skull in Allentown, PA

ALLENTOWN AND THE WEST PARK CIVIC ASSOCIATION will present Dinner and a Movie on Saturday at West Park, 16th and Linden streets. The movie ''Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'' will begin at dusk. Before the movie, Maison Blanc, of 1214 Gordon St., will offer dinner at 7 p.m. Dinner will be $5.50 to $8.50 and a la carte pricing will be available. For dinner reservations (required), call Peggy Egolf at 610-434-0657. The rain date is Aug. 22. For cancellation information, call 484-860-9503 or see http://www.allentownrecreation.com .

Crystal Skull in Rockville, MD‎

» Tickets: Movies are free; shows start at 8:15 p.m.

"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" (Aug. 17)

» Information: 301-816-6958; filmfestnih.org

The Comcast Film Festival benefiting the National Institutes of Health Children's Charities is by 97.1 WASH-FM. It runs through Aug. 21.

» Where: On the grounds of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and Strathmore, near the Grosvenor Metro station in Rockville, Md. Go to filmfestnih.org for directions, parking and public transportation information. Note: Parking is not free.

» Restaurants: Open 6:30 p.m. Offerings include Baja Fresh, Hard Times Cafe, Potomac Pizza and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Last Crusade in Hollywood,CA

Egyptian Theatre
6712 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028 (323) 466-3456
Sat:
Contact theater for showtimes Weekend showtimes are not currently available

Probably right after Raiders...

indyclone25

rocket surgeon? where do find all the info on the indy movies? and don't say " on the internet" we already know that? lol

indyclone25 said:
rocket surgeon? where do find all the info on the indy movies? and don't say " on the internet" we already know that? lol

Is there a question in there?

I'm on the lookout for screenings near me...unfortunately they are few and far between, so I might as well share with others. Maybe good fortune will smile on me, who knows...(y)

I missed two Raiders screenings "relatively" nearby...(n)

A couple of people have posted on this thread, I was hoping to inspire more.

Last edited:

indyclone25

yeah i keep checking for showtimes in chicago and haven't found anymore ---- ah but hopefully soon --- and yes there was a few questions thrown in there ----lol:D

Morning Bell

I can't believe Tennessee, especially Nashville, isn't screening anything. They showed Raiders here a few years ago and it was an awesome experience, so I keep hoping that they'll show the others again.

Morning Bell said:
I can't believe Tennessee, especially Nashville, isn't screening anything. They showed Raiders here a few years ago and it was an awesome experience, so I keep hoping that they'll show the others again.

Maybe you should take this info, (all the different screenings) and go talk to a theater owner/operator/manger to get it done...

Raiders w/Karen Allen in Naperville, IL

Hollywood Palms: A Cinema, Bar & Eatery, 352 S. Illinois 59, Naperville, (630) 428-5800. On 9/25 and 9/26, the Palms welcomes leading lady Karen Allen hosting screenings of "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" as well as signing autographs.

indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
Hollywood Palms: A Cinema, Bar & Eatery, 352 S. Illinois 59, Naperville, (630) 428-5800. On 9/25 and 9/26, the Palms welcomes leading lady Karen Allen hosting screenings of "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" as well as signing autographs.
thanks for the relisting of that , we have had it posted on here . and would most likely repost it again as the date gets closer , :D (y)

indyclone25 said:
thanks for the relisting of that , we have had it posted on here . and would most likely repost it again as the date gets closer , :D (y)
Didn't know there was a bar and dinner available as well, I might just make it out there!

raidergirl

Beverly Theater LA

I went to the Raiders showing last night at the Beverly. What a great time!! Went with my dad and little sister who is only 12 years old. I was about her age when I first saw Raiders with my dad back in the day. We made an archeology themed day by going to Getty Villa before the movie.

I would estimate that the theater was about 85% full. The crowd was diverse but I would say the majority were 20 somethings. I knew I was with my people because the crowd went wild with cheers during the opening sequence when Indy?s face is first shown :whip: . Other crowd pleasing moments eliciting applause and cheers included Indy offing the swordsman and Pat Roach?s appearance as the Germanic mechanic. As good as Raiders is on DVD, it is 10 times better on a big screen, especially in a room full of fans. There are a lot of film noir elements which don?t show well on smaller screens but really jumped out at me last night. We didn?t stay for Temple because my father had to work next day and we still hadn?t had dinner (btw the restaurant next door, Cayenne was very good), but it looked as if most of audience did.

It?s playing tonight and tomorrow night at the Beverly in Los Angeles.

Rocket Surgeon said:

dose it say what time it will be? :confused: