50 frames of Fun: the Half Century of Gaming Captions

Pale Horse

Staff member
indy3.gif

Well, here it is, I hope it is not Anti-Climactic

Everyone do their thing.....

Deadlock

It's hard to feel fearsome when you're wearing a mauve sweatsuit... Thuggee Goon #27 makes a hasty exit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thuggee Goon #27: What a time for my Exlax to kick in... You're on your own, Mola Ram!

Last edited:

intergamer

-----------------------------------------------------

Democratic National Convention - Fall 2004

Audience: "Jai ma Kerry, jai ma Kerry!"
Edwards: "Quick, more fire!"

Kerry: "And now, all eyes turned toward the Table of Doom, where my partner Mr. Edwards will be performing yet another ritual abortion in my honor."

Clinton (to Kennedy): "Hey, man - this is great. Not one, but SIX ritual abortions, set to music. AND a 'Tea Party' afterwards! I'm going as Tecumseh!"

Kennedy (to Clinton): "Yeah, bro. And if Old Eddy racks up enough points here there could be an encore!"

Clinton (confidentially): "I hope so, I've still got a few interns that need cleaning up..."

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Indyologist

So is this the next caption contest? Okay, I'll assume it is...

"Indy was a bit apprehensive. Things were suddenly getting ugly during 'Throw A Hunka Burnin' Meat Night' at the Outback Steakhouse..."

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Indy: "hey! Freeze mate!"

Mola Ram "
kalmalanguagefun.jpg

Indy: "......."

Thugge laughs of loud

Indy: "son of a b****" *swings his whip off*

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Still stinging from the whole thing about sacrificial hearts and man-eating crocodiles, Dr. Jones and Mola Ram kept there distance from each other when they met Kali in Hell.

Indyologist

Indy, panting heavily, sweating profusely thinks:

"(puff) (puff) If only I could hang on (puff puff) for another 29999 points (puff puff)!"

spohlso

Uh Oh! A flaming heart coming right at me! I'll just plug this extension cord into my hat to power my patented 'Indy Hat Shield' to protect myself!

Raffey

Indiana Jones should have known that there would be a catch when he asked the Wizard of Oz for a heart.

PS "Ignore the Thuggee in the corner...Mola Ram is the great and powerful Wizard of Oz!....Ignore the Thugee in the corner..."

Tennessee R

"I am so proficient with my whip, that with one single crack, I will put out the flame, and rescue the skull that is being burned at the stake."

Indy: "That brown pixel belongs in a higher resolution game!"
Mola Ram: "So do you! Toss him over the side. (Thuggee runs away) Get back here!"

Last edited:

Indyologist

As Indy unfurled his whip and lunged it at Mola Ram, he had no fears of falling over the edge of the stony lip and into the chasm below, seeing as it was filled with strawberry Jell-o.

whipem

Mola Ram: "Ha! Your whip will hinder your dancing, making mine superior. Now, prepare to get funky!"

intergamer

Mola Ram: "Step right up! Come get your nice juicy hearts! Fresh off the body, still beating! Yes, you sir! For you, the friend's price. Buy now and take home your own necklace of human skulls. That's right! Not, one, not two, but an entire necklace of human skulls, free with your purchase of hearts in excess of 100 rupees. Try a sample, come on---"

Indy: "Sorry, I'm just looking."

Mola Ram (chanting): "Traya doy a day a yanoooo....tree eh yah tray ah donte yanoooooooooooo..."

Indy: "OK, then, just one."