Back Issue! #55 - Indiana Jones Comics

yodazone

Just noticed the latest Back Issue! #55 from twomorrows has extensive coverage onIndiana Jones comics from Marvel through the Dark Horse years:

BackIssue55_MED.jpg

BACK ISSUE #55 (84 pages, FULL-COLOR, $8.95) checks in on “Licensed Comics”! Spotlighting: Twenty years of Star Wars at Dark Horse Comics, Indiana Jones in comics, the adaptation of TV’s Man from Atlantis, DC Comics’ 1970s Edgar Rice Burroughs backups (John Carter, Pellucidar, Carson of Venus), Marvel’s Warlord of Mars, and an interview with CAROL SERLING, wife of Twilight Zone creator ROD SERLING. Featuring art by and/or commentary from MURPHY ANDERSON, JOHN BYRNE, CHRIS CLAREMONT, DAVE DORMAN, JAN DUURSEMA, MICHAEL KALUTA, CAM KENNEDY, JOHN JACKSON MILLER, FRANK MILLER, JOHN OSTRANDER, MIKE RICHARDSON, RANDY STRADLEY, TIM TRUMAN, TOM VEITCH, MARV WOLFMAN, and more. With a never-before-seen Clone Wars cover by BRIAN KOSCHACK. Now in FULL COLOR! Edited by MICHAEL EURY.

Diamond Order Code: JAN121362

Download a FREE PDF preview at this link:

http://www.twomorrows.com/media/BackIssue55Preview.pdf

Order the PRINT EDITION at your local comics shop, or get either the PRINT or DIGITAL EDITION online (Digital Edition is only $2.95, or get the Print Edition at 15% off, plus get a FREE digital version) at:

http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1022
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PDF is instant when you buy the print version of the magazine. I think this ships to Barnes & Noble stores this week too.

Even theraider.net has a mention in one of the articles.

:whip: :gun: (y)

Stoo

yodazone said:
the adaptation of TV?s Man from Atlantis,
A comic was made for that? I wonder if they got Patrick Duffy's likeness right.
yodazone said:
Even theraider.net has a mention in one of the articles.
That's cool.:cool:
yodazone said:
Nice! I need to stop by the Raven more often! Cool Indy comic thread. I got some catching up to do in the literature section here...:D
Keep watching that thread, yodazone. Some startling news has come forward...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
yodazone said:
Nice! I need to stop by the Raven more often! Cool Indy comic thread. I got some catching up to do in the literature section here... :D

(y)

Here's the reference scapled from our very own Raider.net. I would post more but for a couple of dollars please buy the full issue as Twomorrows deserve your support...

unplugged.jpg