"Young Indy"-VHS cover-paintings... where and who did them?

Hey there.

I was wondering if anybody knows who did the paintings used for the VHS-covers of the series. I always though it was poster-god Drew Struzan who did them (the style was very similar to the movies' posters), but according to The Drew Collector Page Struzan only did the basic drawings that he was going to use to paint over, until the project got canned for a while:

Drew painted this beautiful advertisement as an introductory ad to the series, which advertisement ran in a number of magazines. Years later Drew was called on by George Lucas to paint all the box covers (12) for the video release of the series. Drew conceived, designed, got approved and actually did all the drawings over which he would complete the original paintings when, alas, Paramount canceled the project. For two years the drawings sat in Drew's storage. Unfinished, unpainted but too good to dispose of.

Then, from out of the blue came the request to finish the paintings in one month after having been a dead issue for two years. Well, kind of a shock. Drew wanted to do them for two years and had quite a bit invested in them. Drew was booked! He couldn't meet the deadline to do twelve paintings in a month when they came out of nowhere wanting them. Nothing to be done since they wouldn't budge on the deadline. So Drew's beautiful designs, drawings and ideas were handed over to another artist to paint on.

Not everything is as it should be in the land of art. Everything is not as it appears. Do not be deceived when looking to collect the video covers for Young Indiana Jones, they are not wholly Drew's work.

I would just love to get hold of high-res, textless versions of these, since most of the European versions of the covers have the "Young Indiana Jones"-logo placed recklessly on the artworks, the "Mystery of Blues"-one being the worst of them all:

B00004U8J0.03._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Actually I would just love to have these painitings in some artbook (I was hoping to find them in Drew/Oeuvre, but since he didn't do them after all, no luck).The artist credited on the paintings on the soundtrack-covers is Matthew Peak, but the style is somewhat different from the "posters", so I don't think he did them. Oh, and before you suggest the "International Movie Poster Database", the high-res images there are only scans of the spanish covers, which are identical to my German covers, which I can scan myself.

Does anybody have any info on these?