• I think shelters are good for the pets

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I hate Shelters for pets!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I take dogs and cats who are homeless to my house for keeps sake and to care for them

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Dogs and cats who are homeless I can not take care of but I would take them in if I could

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I would take the animals to a shelter

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
I was not saying that you guys were cannibalistic! Read what I wrote. I was trying to make a point. I never said to you guys that I hated meat eaters for pete's sake. Furthermore I said that if I was offensive earlier that I was very sorry.

As I said before my attempt was to speak in behalf of the animals that can't speak for themselves. I have been listening to NPR and other news outlets which are constantly reporting on the health of the planet and how "humans" are part of the problem and I only want to be part of the solution.

I have nothing against Agent Crab. He is allergic and cannot subsist off of nuts and tofu and that's fine with me. I never said that he should be a Vegetarian. I only spoke in defence of those who are. Stop accusing me of doing things that I did not do. I am only interested in the wellfare of wildlife, the planet and my fellow human beings.

Kill_Yourself_Save_the_Planet_by_nClaire.jpg

I cannot bear to see the beauty of our natural world fade alway as it is raped by supposed intellectuals and defaced of it's beauty by constantly removing the natural beauty of our world and replacing it with manmade skyrise buildings and industrial developmnets. It is time for people to stop making fun of Al Gore, Michael Moore, John Muir, Dr. Day, Dr. Kent Hovind and perhaps even the mad man Nicholas Roerich. Listen to the warnings that these good men and women have given to us. Pull out your copies of An Inconvenient Truth and allow your mind to be won by these truths.

Again my friends, I am not trying to force anyone to do anything but as an ambassador of my home, the only known world of life in the cosmos I deem it my God given responsibility to encourage you to protect human life, animal life, the purity of the environment and the planet as a whole.

CNA2009042929765_PV.jpg

Which one are you in the picture? The gal with the planet in the wagon or the gentlemen in the bed?

Looks liike someone is gonna be on my block list for a while, since he can't stop forcing his opinions on me.

Stop bringing God into arguments, Reedeem. Seriously, It annoys me to no end.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I am gonna be a vulture and pull apart this post.

WTF? It costs to much to buy them? Animals bought at shelters help fund the shelters! It pays for vet bills, spaying, neutring, etc etc. Shelters caretake the animals! Where did you get this info?

Le sigh...

Dogs don't need to roamfree. trust me. DO you want stray dogs roaminga round Crapping in yards? Going after other animals, such as bunnies, squirrels and so on? Going after people's farm animals such as chickens, ducks and livestock, so they can feed each other? Do you want some stray or feral dog, roarming free, atacking people or children? Lets set old people free from Nursing homes, then. So they can frolic in the open road and wave their canes at innocent bystanders.

Man has domesticated animals such as dogs and cats. Dogs were used as hunting copanions and for protection. Even cats were useful for keeping mice and vermin away. Even cats were used on ships to keep rodents away.

My IQ dropped.

Animals need ot be in a shelter, because they are well taken care of and it's better than letting a scrawny cat or dog suffer outside. Strays carry fleas, ticks and other critters in their coats. If you want a mangey, flea bitten animal that you want to roam free and let it crap all over your house floor, be my guest.

A Wolf is a wild animal. A Dog is a domesticated animal.

Soruce?

Like I said. A Wolf is a wild animal. A Dog is not.

Your soruces and info is not vaild.

Amen to everything you've said Agent Crab.

Snesh, you're good, awful good.

I have nothing against Animal Shelters. My sister is just flying off the handle on that. She and her smexy friend Brianna have weird ideas at times. Nevertheless lets remain civil. I won't beat up on Brianna because she is so blinking smoking hot!

Agent Crab said:
Looks liike someone is gonna be on my block list for a while, since he can't stop forcing his opinions on me.

I have TOLD you I ain't forcing my opinions on you. I JUST EXPLAINED that I have nothing against you for not being vegan darn it! I have nothing against you at all. What's up? How can I make it any more clear? You're cool with me. I don't mind you not being Vegan. We're free will human beings.

Last edited:
Indiana Jones HATED homeless dogs and cats, in one adveture he cursed and kicked a wild dog and another held a cat's tail while an Indian skinned it.

They used the innards to bait a wolf that was terrorizing the Indian Village.

Agent Crab

Reedeem, you're on my ignore list, because you keep forcing god and your vaules on people. Even Drifter said it and you deny it.

Cut it out. Seriously, cut it out.

I am not gonan watch a movie made by Al Gore, just because you are blindly following a movie like that. You're just as bad as these 12 year olds on a forum I saw on 4Chan who do the same thing you do,

Agent Crab said:
I am gonna be a vulture and pull apart this post.

WTF? It costs to much to buy them? Animals bought at shelters help fund the shelters! It pays for vet bills, spaying, neutring, etc etc. Shelters caretake the animals! Where did you get this info?

Le sigh...

Dogs don't need to roamfree. trust me. DO you want stray dogs roaminga round Crapping in yards? Going after other animals, such as bunnies, squirrels and so on? Going after people's farm animals such as chickens, ducks and livestock, so they can feed each other? Do you want some stray or feral dog, roarming free, atacking people or children? Lets set old people free from Nursing homes, then. So they can frolic in the open road and wave their canes at innocent bystanders.

Man has domesticated animals such as dogs and cats. Dogs were used as hunting copanions and for protection. Even cats were useful for keeping mice and vermin away. Even cats were used on ships to keep rodents away.

My IQ dropped.

Animals need ot be in a shelter, because they are well taken care of and it's better than letting a scrawny cat or dog suffer outside. Strays carry fleas, ticks and other critters in their coats. If you want a mangey, flea bitten animal that you want to roam free and let it crap all over your house floor, be my guest.

A Wolf is a wild animal. A Dog is a domesticated animal.

Soruce?

Like I said. A Wolf is a wild animal. A Dog is not.

Your soruces and info is not vaild.
I need no source to see animals being forced off there land, I see it everyday, people keep there dogs tied and the dog is trying to get away, dogs hate small in closed places dogs don't want to be tied and sit for hours and have to poop in the same spot, heck no they don't. And no mather how wild a wolf is, dogs we breed still want to roam free and not sit behind a fence, tied or in a house 24 hours a day! Humans are humans and animals are animals.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I need no source to see animals being forced off there land, I see it everyday, people keep there dogs tied and the dog is trying to get away, dogs hate small in closed places dogs don't want to be tied and sit for hours and have to poop in the same spot, heck no they don't. And no mather how wild a wolf is, dogs we breed still want to roam free and not sit behind a fence, tied or in a house 24 hours a day! Humans are humans and animals are animals.

Therefore, It will still be shot down. Faster than you can say "Lego Indiana Jones".

If you want damn dogs roaming free, then get off this forum and free all the dogs form the shelter. Let them **** in people's yards, houses, kill people's chickens and live stock and attack people.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:

If dogs want to run free; why does my dog stay at my home?
My dog is unchained, and we have no fence (we live back in the woods with no neighbors), and he sleeps on the porch. If dogs wanted to be free so bad, why don't my dog just run off into the woods?
He don't. And it's because dogs are <b>BRED</b> to be loyal to humans. They want to be with humans and not in the wild.

Wolves are different from domesticated dogs, Indywolf. Also, feral house dogs or cats wreck <b>HAVOC</b> on the ecosystem, and are dangers to local communities.
It's not a good idea to let them roam free. Trust me.

Agent Crab said:
Therefore, It will still be shot down. Faster than you can say "Lego Indiana Jones".

If you want damn dogs roaming free, then get off this forum and free all the dogs form the shelter. Let them **** in people's yards, houses, kill people's chickens and live stock and attack people.

Does anyone know WHAT happened to Old Yeller?

How we forget the morals in the stories of our youth!

oldyeller1957.jpg

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Does anyone know WHAT happened to Old Yeller?

How we forget the morals in the stories of our youth!

One of the best movies ever. Poor Old Yeller got the rabies from a 'coon. I almost cried when I heard his last yelp.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
If dogs want to run free; why does my dog stay at my home?
My dog is unchained, and we have no fence (we live back in the woods with no neighbors), and he sleeps on the porch. If dogs wanted to be free so bad, why don't my dog just run off into the woods?
He don't. And it's because dogs are <b>BRED</b> to be loyal to humans. They want to be with humans and not in the wild.

Wolves are different from domesticated dogs, Indywolf. Also, feral house dogs or cats wreck <b>HAVOC</b> on the ecosystem, and are dangers to local communities.
It's not a good idea to let them roam free. Trust me.
I never said dogs should not come around humans, I just said they ned to run free. You live in a nice quite place and your dogs free, and I'm sure you dogs goes to the woods and comes back. Our dogs were not fenced in or tied or did they come inside, they wen't the woods and came back, we let them roam free and when it was luch or dinner time we called them and they came back home, thats roaming free.

And I never said animals should ransack peoples homes, Agent Crab.

Old Yeller is awesome, I have the movie. That was sad thay had to kill him, evil rabies :mad: BTW I cried and cried when Yeller got the rabies.

Last edited:
Lonsome_Drifter said:
One of the best movies ever. Poor Old Yeller got the rabies from a 'coon. I almost cried when I heard his last yelp.
Almost cried! Yeah yeah yeah...

I seem to remember Old Yeller getting rabies from a wild grey wolf...

...that Wolf was mad.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
I never said dogs should not come around humans, I just said they ned to run free. You live in a nice quite place and your dogs free, and I'm sure you dogs goes to the woods and comes back. Our dogs were not fenced in or tied or did they come inside, they wen't the woods and came back, we let them roam free and when it was luch or dinner time we called them and they came back home, thats roaming free.

And I never said animals should ransack peoples homes, Agent Crab.

Old Yeller is awesome, I have the movie.

There is a difference between animals that are pets and roam in the woods and come back home, to strays that have no home and are feral.
Feral means they are wild and do not trust humans. Pet animals that run around on alot of land are pets; they really pose no problem.
But an animal who has no home gets diseases and starves. They kill other animals, get into trash, bite humans, and such.

Do you see what I am trying to say?

Rocko: It could have been a wolf. I have not seen that movie in about 15 years. I do remember there was raccoons in the corn field and a bear.

Watch out for the wolf...

This is what happens to the innocent when you let your animals roam free.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv4Gsem92nw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv4Gsem92nw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
There is a difference between animals that are pets and roam in the woods and come back home, to strays that have no home and are feral.
Feral means they are wild and do not trust humans. Pet animals that run around on alot of land are pets; they really pose no problem.
But an animal who has no home gets diseases and starves. They kill other animals, get into trash, bite humans, and such.

Rocko: It could have been a wolf. I have not seen that movie in about 15 years. I do remember there was raccoons in the corn field and a bear.

Yes, that's true Lonesome. But my sister is an American Indiana jacko. She has been brain washed with this American Indian nonsense. Have mercy on the poor girl. She and Brianna worship them monsters called wolves.

Bless their poor lost souls.

Lonsome_Drifter said:

Your a cool person and a good friend, I do understand what your saying, sense you explained what you trying to say :D and not cursing at the same time like Agent Crab was doing and not remaining staple while talking to a girl ;)

Agent Crab

Indywolf. No offense. Your logic makes no sense.

There are leash laws for a reason. I much rather have a dog be teathered on a leash, so it don't roam and run havock everyplace.

If you want your fleabag to run in the woods, be my guest. Chances are, it'll come back with rabies from a Racoon, be infested with fleas or ticks or get killed.

IndyWolf15 said:
Your a cool person and a good friend, I do understand what your saying, sense you explained what you trying to say :D and not cursing at the same time like Agent Crab was doing and not remaining staple while talking to a girl ;)

Yeah Lonsome, you're cool AND a good friend.

Jack Nelligan

A good rule of thumb when it comes to dogs is, if they don?t come to wagging their tail, stay away from them.
This goes for house pets and strays, but especially strays.

Also, a dog should not be kept tied up or in a small enclosure, ever! If you can?t let the dog live outside and have to deal with leash laws, you shouldn?t get a dog unless you have a fenced yard that is big enough that the dog can actually run around comfortably. This does not apply to what I would call ?purse dogs? who have been bread to live indoors and be pampered. Just ask Jessica Simpson what happens when you don?t keep a close eye on your Shih Tzu!

I guess I?ll share this?

I have 3 dogs, the laziest Golden Retriever ever, a Beagle mix mutt, and a Shepherd mix mutt. Both mutts are rescued strays, the beagle from a vet?s office and the Shepherd form the side of the highway. He had been walking so long that his feet were bleeding and when I stopped, he ran over to me and fell at my feet. His name is now Lucky and he is a great dog! My Beagle mix was rescued from a vet?s office and she had 2 brothers with her, couldn?t take all three, and when they brought the three of them out, I played with them for a few minutes and the one I ended up with, ran behind the counter and returned with a dog collar in her mouth and sat right at my feet, as if to say, I?m packed and ready to go. I think she chose me instead of the other way around. She is also a great dog and her name is Sophie. We are lucky to live on about 100 acres well outside of any leash laws so our dogs can come and go as they please.

Agent Crab

Her brother did point out that she isn't Native American.

I highly doubt Indywolf catches Wild Horses.

Either way. Her facts about Shelters are Kooky.