Anybody have any "screen used" props

Tank Driver

From the movies?

I always (and still do) wanted a screen used prop from the *trilogy*.:p I recall on Ebay there was some props from Temple that showed up some years back. I was quickly blown away on one of my bids on the items - and I stress blown away.

On a side note, I did bid on some movie props from Batman Returns (one of my favorites) and same m.o. as above. The props in question were the costumes form the Red Triangle Circus Gang. (I still kick myself for at least not winning one of these.)(n)

eazybox

Tank Driver said:
From the movies?

I always (and still do) wanted a screen used prop from the *trilogy*.:p I recall on Ebay there was some props from Temple that showed up some years back. I was quickly blown away on one of my bids on the items - and I stress blown away.

On a side note, I did bid on some movie props from Batman Returns (one of my favorites) and same m.o. as above. The props in question were the costumes form the Red Triangle Circus Gang. (I still kick myself for at least not winning one of these.)(n)

I own a Thuggee sword from TOD and a clipping from one of the screen-used fedoras in CS.

Jack

TanisRaider

Preview :)
Tunesie2014deel2263.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Djd1

I've an arrow from ToD. One of the ones that's fired at him when he's hanging from the remains of the bridge.