The ultimate comicbook fight

Who would win the fight?

• Total voters

Webley

Who do you think would win in an all out brawl?
Ma Kent
or
Aunt May

Ma Kent
200px-Martha_Kent_01.jpg

Aunt May
auntmay.jpg

Last edited:

Montana Smith

They would fight each other to a bloody stand still with rolling pins, then decide to resolve their conflict with a cookery contest: during which they would poson each other!

Webley

Montana Smith said:
They would fight each other to a bloody stand still with rolling pins, then decide to resolve their conflict with a cookery contest: during which they would poson each other!
That was awesome. I stole your idea and used it on another message board.

XanaduEli

Aunt May, I mean just look at those fingers and that blood thirsty gaze in her eyes. :p
Montana Smith said:

Genius, just Genius.

XanaduEli

Hmm,

My 15 year old brother is a lot heavier than me,older than me by a year, and I am like a stick because I am so thin, but I still win fights against Him. ;)

Montana Smith

Webley said:
That was awesome. I stole your idea and used it on another message board.

Steal away, my friend! :D

XanaduMel said:
Genius, just Genius.

I'm not worthy!

XanaduMel said:
Hmm,

My 15 year old brother is a lot heavier than me,older than me by a year, and I am like a stick because I am so thin, but I still win fights against Him. ;)

That's cos girls fight dirty! :p

XanaduEli

Montana Smith said:
That's cos girls fight dirty! :p

But, I am a tomboy, does that change anything?

.......Well I do try to kill my brothers if they refer to me as "girly" or if they say I can't play the Xbox 360 because I am a girl. :mad: