Gabriel Hunt

indyt

Dont know if this goes here. It may have been discussed before. I picked up a Gabriel Hunt novel over the weekend. Kinda like a modern Indy. Any of you read any of these books. There are several out.

The Drifter

I have not read any of them yet, but I have read the sample chapters for all of them. I liked what I read, and I hope to get the first one soon. Is the second one out?

indyt

Thanks for the thread. I have the second one. Almost done reading it. They are not bad. I may collect the others when they come out.

Solomon Black

Gabriel Hunt and Indy. . .

I read book one awhile back, thought it was pretty good. I'm currently reading book two. I like it a lot so far, hope to finish it soon. Raymond Benson, who wrote James Bond novels a few years ago, is supposed to write the sixth book. I recently re-read The Man With the Red Tattoo, his Bond novel that came out in 2002 and turned out to be his last. I hated it when it came out but really loved it the other day. Look forward to his Gabriel Hunt adventure. As good as the books are so far, depending on how they sell, why can't there be a bigger market for Indy novels? I'd still like to see Staff of Kings. Having a video game is one thing, but with a novel you've got the whole story A to Z.

Solomon Black

Just finished Gabriel Hunt Book 2. It was pretty good. Look forward to the next one. Also, the story in the back of Book 2 by Charles Ardai wasn't too bad either. Nice MacGuffin he used for it. When I read it I wondered why hadn't anybody used it for Indy.