More 1/6th scale Indy characters

mfisher

Here's a few works in progress I have going right now... The Toht is mostly done... before I sell him I will make a custom right hand with burned medallion scar, a red tipped fire poker, and his nunchuck looking coat hanger.. and I will most defiintely get rid of those horrible bendy hands he has now...

b9c.jpg

b9c.jpg

Then there is this German mechanic.. I went with more of a comic inspired look on this figure with the huge muscle body.. the old 3 3/4" figure we had as kids came with a wrench ( even though this character was not the mechanic that attacked Indy with the wrench.. it was the smaller mechanic ) regardless, I couldn't help but add a 1/6 scale tank mechanic's large wrench in his hand..

b9c.jpg

I also have a custom Col Dietrich in my personal collection.. ( I believe I have shown that one here already...and of course there was the Jock figure ;)

Katarn07

Jock and Dietrich were nicer I think, but I still can't get enough of your work! Toht's great, though the facial hair is throwing off any resemblance that head may share with the actor. Other than that, he's amazing.

What body did you use on that mechanic? That's insane! Mine has got more muscle than a traditional Joe, but he's a wuss compared to yours. I love him. And the hat and wrench are good touches.

mfisher

Toht's head will be fixed with a simple repaint.. once painted the head bears a great resemblance... as for the mechanic body... its a mix of two bodies actually... from the waist down it is a Blue Box Toys body.. from the waist up it is from some old line of 12" wrestlers... (got the parts 6 or 7 years ago)

Viper

That mechanic is awesome, but it's been pointed out that Toht has no facial hair.

I just had a thought and I have to post it.

Toht should have betrayed the Nazis. Then we could call him Traiter Toht

mfisher

Belloq is already in the works.. ( doing the opening sequence, safari clothing version right now... not 100% happy with the headsculpt though) Marion is a subject I have always wanted to make... just very difficult to source the clothing.. will probably end up having to try and custom make that stuff.. which is a difficult task for me..

JgonzalezNJ

mfisher said:
Belloq is already in the works.. ( doing the opening sequence, safari clothing version right now... not 100% happy with the headsculpt though) Marion is a subject I have always wanted to make... just very difficult to source the clothing.. will probably end up having to try and custom make that stuff.. which is a difficult task for me..

Do you have any links that have some close idea of her clothes including photos? I'd like to work on a custom Marion myself.