Indy 4 on DVD

Shortie

iLUVINDY said:
This is how I see the October 14th release day:

Target - Exclusive Bonus Disc w/ Deleted Scenes (y)
Wal*Mart - Exclusive Lenticular Motion Cover
Circuit City - Exclusive Lithograph
Best Buy - Crystal Skull Gift Set
K-Mart - Free Bag of Candy (n)

I dont know where Im gonna buy it with so many exclusive Items???
Is that true or just your guesses?

indyclone25

well i hit most of the websites this morning and havent seen anything listed for the dvd yet except for best buy and the crystal skull

Snakes

Am I the only one who thinks the 1 disk DVD case looks way cooler than the 2 disk one? That really annoys me. Even though it would brand me as someone who spends unnecessary amounts of money, I'm kinda tempted to buy both and switch the covers.

Rhys135

UK pre-orders have opened today. We have to wait till the 10th of November :( Pretty annoyed with that!

No website is offering the limited edition Crystal Skull replica pack, but Play.com are offering a free copy of the comic (yay(!)) and Hmv.co.uk are offering the film in a steelbook case.

IndyCon

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull UK DVD Cover

Well it looks like good news for Region 2 fans with the cover for the 2-Disc Special Edition if play.com is to be believed

KOTCSDVD.jpg

Which I'm very happy about because I prefer this cover to the other one shown, I'm just a little peed off that the US is getting it three weeks before the UK.

mattzilla2010

Is that a book in the background of that picture? If so, do you know what's in it? (I live in the US, so I won't be getting it anyway. But I'm just curious).

michael

iLUVINDY said:
im pretty sure they will all be in slim cases, just like the recent trilogy that just came out... I really dont like that, the case looks to slim for the actual dvd cases to be regular (n)
I agree! Thin DVD cases blow.

Tohtally Indy

I'm excited for this release! Some didn't care for the film, but I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to October 14th.
I think I will be getting the gift set with the crystal skull replica.

mattzilla2010

Tohtally Indy said:
I'm excited for this release! Some didn't care for the film, but I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to October 14th.
I think I will be getting the gift set with the crystal skull replica.

Ditto to all of that. :)

indyclone25

nothing yet. but most likely be the special edition dvds from earlier this year and the single disc of kotcs in the gift set