Any New Waves In Canada??

FETT1

...just wondering...finding less and less on the shelves here in EDMONTON...WALLY is blowing outt the 12" er's for 14.97...ZELLERS has remnants ...but not much, and TRU CANADA is about the only place to still find figures but still old waves!...

ANYONE..PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!

HASBUTT CANADA did indicate that most of the waves are suppose to hit up here!

here's hopin'..

fett1:whip:

Wulfgang

Same here in Ontario..Walmart discounting the 12' and I have not seen any new waves.I think we only had wave one on teh shelves here. I did get my Indy with horse.. I really want the grail knight and Henry SR.
Wulfie

Goonie

Same here in BC. Wally World reduced the 12" figures to $14.97 - I bought the three they had left to get my 12" Ark (Cairo Indy, Cairo Swordsman, Mutt). I had to shell out a full $29 for the fourth at Toys R Us (Indy with idol). I hate going to Walmart, when I ask a sales rep a question, they make me feel like a bloody genius. Two weeks ago, I overheard one mom asking if they have any WALL*E toys, the sales rep replied with "I don't know what WALL*E is.":rolleyes: I haven't seen the 12" German Officer anywhere.

No LC 3.75" figures anywhere around here. Same old wave 1 and wave 2 figures. I'm still looking for some wave 1 deluxe figures:
Indy with ark
Marion and Cairo thug
Cairo thug two-pack

Lego is getting scarce too. Toys R Us completely sold out of the Indy Lego sets. I bought Jungle Duel at London Drugs. I think Zellers may have one or two. No Indy Lego ever showed up at Walmart.

I'm hoping now that we are into August that stores will be getting more Indy toys in the coming weeks for the run up to Christmas.

FETT1

..I ended up getting my 12" GERMAN SOLDIER from a US CONTACT...I finally see HASBUTT cashed my cheque for the ARK...so I should have it by xmas of 2009...heee...
As far as new item's...doubt CANADA will have much as our toy market is brutal...all CANUCKS that agree raise your hands...
...GOOD LUCK in finding any new figures and if you do throw outt a shout ...
see ya in the aisles!!!..
FETT1...:whip:

Goonie

Checked around town for LC figures. Nothing yet. However, Titanium Vehicles started showing up in stores, both at Toys R Us and Zellers. Also, Toys R Us got something that is quite hard to find as well, the Jungle Cutter. There were two sitting on the shelf. These were the first two I've seen since I bought mine back in June. So maybe, just maybe, we will see some new product slowly emerge on store shelves.

HellofaSandwich

Yeah, I saw the Titanium Vehicles last week at TRU for the first time, as well.

Still haven't seen any LC figures outside the comic shops, but I'll keep making the weekly rounds...

Goonie

FETT1 said:
...ANYTHING...hello CANADA are you there??:whip:

I stopped at Walmart today. They were completely redoing the action figure aisle. I have a feeling it's for the run up to Christmas, now that kids are going back to school.

I checked out the pegs as a few had new labels on. They added a couple more pegs for Indy as well as two pegs for deluxe figures which they didn't have before. Going to have to check it out when they actually hang some merchandise off these pegs. Hopefully there will be some LC figues and the Indy with Ark which I'm still after.

Wulfgang

Looked through the Sears wishbook and they only had 2 Indy Lego sets..that was it for anything Indy (n) . Still nothing in Easten Ontario.
Wulfgang

FETT1

CANADIAN INDY COLLECTOR's...LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD GOING /UP TO DATE!

...I've heard that the Indiana Jones - Lost Temple of Akator Playset is showing up in EASTERN CANADA(ONTARIO)..TRU seems to trickle outt NEW item's east to west...so here's hoping something NEW might be coming soon!...

KEEP er going...
FETT1:whip:

Last edited:

Wulfgang

Stopped by Walmart today..all they had was 12' Mutt and a troop truck..and I had to really had to look hard for them. Though they had any type of Star Wars figure you could ask for...:mad:
Wulfie

HellofaSandwich

Yeah, pickin's are getting mighty slim. The pegs are at best half-full in most places that I'm checking, and still no LC figures in sight. I'm holding out hope that TRU will re-stock with the new waves eventually, but I'm starting to wonder...

FETT1

..And the INDY beat goes on!

..ok last night I found 3.75 " RUSSIAN SOLDIER @ retail...this is the 1st one I've ever seen on pegs...so he's mine now!..
Also saw the Indiana Jones - Lost Temple of Akator Playset @ $39.99 (I THINK???)...plus I finally saw the RIVER PHOENIX figure today @ a comic shop...$11.95

that's it for now...it look's like WALLYFART is redoing their toy aisles...hopin' to score a few 12"er's cheap cheap cheap...and also hopin' for NEW INDY FIGURES!!

FETT1...

Dr._Jones_Jr.

FETT1 said:
..ok last night I found 3.75 " RUSSIAN SOLDIER @ retail...this is the 1st one I've ever seen on pegs...so he's mine now!..
Also saw the Indiana Jones - Lost Temple of Akator Playset @ $39.99 (I THINK???)...plus I finally saw the RIVER PHOENIX figure today @ a comic shop...$11.95

that's it for now...it look's like WALLYFART is redoing their toy aisles...hopin' to score a few 12"er's cheap cheap cheap...and also hopin' for NEW INDY FIGURES!!

FETT1...

$49.99 for the temple.

Goonie

I just came back from Walmart. Nothing new yet. The pegs in the action figure aisle look pretty barren. There still setting it up for the upcoming shopping Season. However, they did get some Legos finally. The first Indy Legos that I've seen there. They got:
Jungle Cutter
Jungle Duel
River Chase
Motorcycle Chase
Race for the Stolen Treasure.

FETT1

New Figures Found On Canuck Pegs!!!:)

...OK ..GOOD NEWS...finally found a few of the lastest and toughest wave...Found Henry Sr. /Young Indy on CAN. PEGS (WALFART)
both were on tri-logo package...WHOO HOOO...:whip:

HellofaSandwich

Wow. That is great news.

Which Walmart location? I guess I'll have to make another run sometime, though Walmart is painfully inconvenient for me to get to.

FETT1

...Will not let it outt ,too many FLEA pEOpLE out there...so for now, it's a burb to EDMONTON...