Indiana Jones TV Series

IndyCon

I have an idea for an Indiana Jones TV Series. It would be set between 1926 & 1931 it would be more like the movies then the young Indy series it would have more action and have Indy going after mystic relics and old treasures and it would explore Indy learning about archaeology and becoming a professor of archaeology. I envision finding a mid twenties actor who looks like Harrison and would be up to playing Indy more like Harrison then Sean Patrick Flanery did, I know that would be a big ask but you never know. The series would be 13 episodes a season and run for 5 seasons the first episode would have Indy in Egypt with Marion and Abner Ravenwood searching for the Head piece from Raiders and show how Indy's and Abner's relationship broke down because of Marion and over the course of the series a younger Brody and Sallah could appear.

So what does everyone think should I give George Lucas a phone and get this series rolling or not.

BadDates

IndyCon said:
I have an idea for an Indiana Jones TV Series. It would be set between 1926 & 1931 it would be more like the movies then the young Indy series it would have more action and have Indy going after mystic relics and old treasures and it would explore Indy learning about archaeology and becoming a professor of archaeology. I envision finding a mid twenties actor who looks like Harrison and would be up to playing Indy more like Harrison then Sean Patrick Flanery did, I know that would be a big ask but you never know. The series would be 13 episodes a season and run for 5 seasons the first episode would have Indy in Egypt with Marion and Abner Ravenwood searching for the Head piece from Raiders and show how Indy's and Abner's relationship broke down because of Marion and over the course of the series a younger Brody and Sallah could appear.

So what does everyone think should I give George Lucas a phone and get this series rolling or not.

Y'know, that sounds like a pretty good series to me. Seriously.

Good luck with that phone call :)

RONDC20

BadDates said:
Y'know, that sounds like a pretty good series to me. Seriously.

Good luck with that phone call :)

Oh! BadDates coming in here with the sarcasm and all....LOL

Anyway those are some good ideas, but nothing that has not already been discussed in countless topic threads here already, Besides anyone who knows me here knows that support and animated Indiana Jones series.