Novel questions

Fedor

They could be better

Hi
Im an Avid Indy fan and have been for many a year.
I bought all the books from Amazon and must admit was disappointed with them. I was hopping they would be more of an adult read like Clive Cussler. To be honest they are pretty poor but still stand proud in my collection.

I also got Raiders and Temple original Story Books still in there Shrink Wrapping for £2 at a Car Boot sale. I am tempted t open them so I can read them but at the moment I am resisting the urge.

I do hope the books spark of again when they finally get round to the new film, but they need to be of a better quality.

Well it doesn?t come any closer than that

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
They are targeted at teenagers for sure. However, they are good for a light read. What I really, really, really hope is that someone does do a Clive Cussler-esq Indiana Jones novel. Nice and long, with plenty of action and suspense.

Fedor

Yeah your on the money there Aaron H. Although the storys dont seam fit with the Indy mythos I think they are to far fetcehd they dont seam to have the right mix as in the films.

I to would snap up an Indianna Book along the lines of Clive Cussler they would be great.
Are you reading this Clive?????

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I know someone who has a finished Indiana Jones novel that he has been trying to get Del Ray to publish. Their answer..."we are not publishing Indiana Jones books at this time, due to lack of market interest as well as instructions from LucasFilm."

Once the fourth film comes out, I hope there will be renewed interest in this genere.

Finn

Staff member
Aaron H said:
I know someone who has a finished Indiana Jones novel that he has been trying to get Del Ray to publish.
You know, I think I do too.