Burger King Indy Toys and Whopper

IndyKate

I believe the date given for the beginning of the Burger King Indy promotion was May 12th. If you check out TheRaider.net and throwmetheidol.com I think that is the date posted.

Lao Che Pun

Whatever happened to the Indiana Jones Whopper?

Is that thing still coming out? I imagine it would've been out by now, no?

iLUVINDY

Burger King Promotion has STARTED

The Promo from BK, has officially started, The BK site has been updated and now includes a section for Indy. LET THE SEARCH FOR THE INDY TOYS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!(y)

Arab Swordsman

I know where I'll be going tomorrow for lunch. I can get the chicken sandwich they have on sale each Monday at my BK for 1.29 and pick up some Indy toys!

iLUVINDY

Are they gonna have all the indy toys out at once or are they coming out in "waves" like the Star Wars BK Promo??? Cant wait to collect the "crowns", Cups, Frie Holder, Bags etc.... anybody else collecting them???

Lao Che Pun

Arab Swordsman said:
I know where I'll be going tomorrow for lunch. I can get the chicken sandwich they have on sale each Monday at my BK for 1.29 and pick up some Indy toys!

The 1.29 Chicken sandwich? Are you crazy?

You mean, you're not picking up the Indy Whopper?

Arab Swordsman

Lao Che Pun said:
The 1.29 Chicken sandwich? Are you crazy?

You mean, you're not picking up the Indy Whopper?

The pepper jack and bacon is a bit much for me at lunch! On Monday's they have 1.29 chicken and Wednesday's is 1.29 regular Whopper (2.99 for the combos). Pretty good deal.

BlackSleep

I'm heading to BK for lunch today, hoping to strike gold with an Indy toy. Only another hour and a half to wait!

IndyKate

I hope they have all the toys available... in the past I went in and was able to get 2-3 different toys at once, but sometimes the cashiers are hard-asses and won't accommodate my obsessions...

But I think I only want the mine car and the rolling boulder... maybe the journal too, or Mutt on his cycle.

Has anyone had any success yet?

bonoferox

I'm heading to BK at lunch as well if I can make it there in 30 minutes. It's only about 2 miles away (or less) but it's at one of the worst intersections in Indianapolis, so it takes about 20 minutes to get there.