New Acquisitions!!

Arab Swordsman

I hit both my local TJ Maxx stores and got a Vogel for a friend of mine and all the LC Adventure Heroes. Both stores had all the LC figures and the TOD Adventure Heroes.

michael

Arab Swordsman said:
I hit both my local TJ Maxx stores and got a Vogel for a friend of mine and all the LC Adventure Heroes. Both stores had all the LC figures and the TOD Adventure Heroes.
TJ Maxx??? WTF. I've been looking all over for the rest of the LC Wave...and they are at TJ Maxx?!@!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
TJ Maxx! Thanks forthe tip -- I am only missing Vogel set from the LC Adventure Heroes and have been searchin everywhere -- I hope I can get this one!!

sebillba

Arab Swordsman said:

If anyone could pick up a set of the LC Adventure Heroes for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd be happy to pay $10 for each pack, plus actual shipping.

Arab Swordsman

sebillba said:
If anyone could pick up a set of the LC Adventure Heroes for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd be happy to pay $10 for each pack, plus actual shipping.

I got the last ones at my store but they still had TOD AD packs. I'm sure other TJ Maxx stores will have them and maybe someone can hook you up.

Arab Swordsman

michael said:
TJ Maxx??? WTF. I've been looking all over for the rest of the LC Wave...and they are at TJ Maxx?!@!

And the best part is that they are only 4 bucks! I went to two stores and both had the LC figures but only the one store had the LC and TOD Adventure Heroes and I grabbed the only LC ones they had.

indyclone25

after reading that everyone went to tjmaxx - ---i went this morning ----i bought ---elsa last crusade figure and temple of doom action heroes all three sets and last crusade action heroes indy and henry and indy and elsa and then i i bought the the cargo truck 12.99 for the that...... and spent only 40. bucks all together --------- can't wait to see if they get restocked after the christmas holiday?

monkey man

Found a couple of LC Adventure Heroes at T.J.Maxx. I need the Elsa set and the Grail Knight had some card damage. I bought it anyway.
The cloth canopy truck was $12.99 so I picked one up. There were alot of them. The only LC figures they had were the Grail Knight and Young Indy. I had them already.
Thanks for the tip Swordsman.

metalinvader

Just got back from my adventures today.
Picked up both the LC and TOD adventure heros (Minus Mola Ram and Temple Priest,That set was not there).I also got Tomb of the Gods issue 3 today.Awesome issue,Great cliff hanger ending!

indyclone25

went to wal mart this morning and they must have restocked on indy figures last night --- cause i found vogel and plenty of last crusade wave --- no elsa of course and picked up the newest issue of tomb of the gods

tnswman

I picked up my box of Indy cards and was very lucky to get not one but two sketch cards..both are from top tier artists.

one from Wilkinson and one from Davies
Indy001-27.jpg

thank GOD I didn't get any from that Horrid guy that did the Toht and monkey cards.

Crusade>Raiders

Got Sideshow 12" Indy! Woot! Got all the cool accessories and junk, its sitting up behind me on my bedpost(got LC Hasbro sitting on desktop).

Also got that huuuuuge book of Indy movie information. Its way too much information I care to read, but its really fascinating none the less.

indyclone25

let's see what did i get ----- i got mutt mighty mugg and monkey man mghty mugg---cairo truck w/cloth canopy----four indy t-shirts ----and some more indy toothbrushes ----life game --indy of course and a non related indy toy a ion usbturntable to listen to my indy records and hopefully once i figure out how to transfer the sound to my computer i can make cds of them too---hope you all had a great christmas , too

Jonesfan

excellent Christmas for me. Among other things I got several Indiana Jones items. I got the Hallmark Ornament, River Chase Lego Set, Motorcycle Chase lego set, Indiana Jones Print, Indy Musical Tooth Brush and the Monopoly game.. :D

bonoferox

Got four IJ novels..

White Witch, Dinosaur Eggs, Sky Pirates and one I can't remember.

Any recommendations on which to read first?