New info on INDY 4 ?

San Holo

Someone visiting the Lucas ranch : "Also, during the tour of the ranch we visited the library. A pile of papers on the desk were labelled 'To shred' and 'I4'. Indy 4? ". The same source talked about locals for the movie. What does this mean for us ?

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Yeah, but not having an Indy IV is the devil we know...an actual film is the devil we don't know. I'm inclined to stick with the former.

intergamer

Webley said:
So are you saying either way we still end up with the devil

Well, either way we end up with a devil. Who knows, the one we don't know might turn out to be a very nice devil.

ROTLA

While I'm hoping we all get to see a 4th installment of Indy, I'm not worrying about it 24/7. I find the whole "devil we know," "devil we don't know" thing somewhat silly. Just don't worry about it and, if there's an Indy 4, great. If not, you haven't lost anything. I'm not saying it's not fun to talk about possibilities, ideas, etc., only that nobody should put so much into it that, if it doesn't happen, they are going to be totally torn up about it.

The Adventurer

That is no new info...but how different Indy 4 will be? I find this short quote of George Lucas...maybe many of you know this:

""We're working on it, we're working on it," Lucas told MTV. "We've been working on it for 10 years. I think it'll be a great film, but it's completely different. It's still got a lot of action, and it's still very funny. I think it works like crazy."" (http://movies.ign.com/articles/707/707798p1.html)

And another question...we want to be more different than other Indy movies? I perssonaly don't know...I'll wait and see if this is going to be a master piece or a fiasco...I HOPE TO BE A GREAT INDY MOVIE!