more Docwhiskey

• yes!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Chicago Jones

Hey all
I really enjoy Docwhiskey's insight on the universe of Indiana Jones. His posts, and emails are very insightful and interesting. I think he should be a special guest contributor or something for the Indycast.

What say you all?

His article was a good read! But what's the purpose of the poll? MORE Doc? Do they limit him here?

What will his segment on the Indy-Cast be? Indy-Cast Staff Psychiatrist or Indy-Cast Empath?

(ah screw it!) More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!More Doc! Mor Doc!

DocWhiskey

I'm glad you guys like me.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

And (call me a gigantic geek) but having a section on the indycast would be a dream come true for me. I'd love to write in and ask if I could "join" in someway, but I don't want to get Ed and the gang angry.

DocWhiskey said:
And (call me a gigantic geek) but having a section on the indycast would be a dream come true for me. I'd love to write in and ask if I could "join" in someway, but I don't want to get Ed and the gang angry.

If you've got something in mind ask! I don't think they'd get angry!

Robyn

DocWhiskey said:

Yay for more Doc Whiskey! I for one would be all the more excited to tune in to the Indy Cast if you had a spot! ;)(y)

Let's here it for more Whiskey!!!:D ;)

indycast

Dewy9 said:
Does Ed ever stop by here? I don't think I've seen him grace our side of the 'net.

Yep, I stop by when I can! And with a bit of luck we'll be hearing from the Doc soon! ;)

DocWhiskey

50/50, eh? Haha. Glad to see the public adores me.

Hey, I'm not that conceited that I started this thread.

DocWhiskey said:
50/50, eh? Haha. Glad to see the public adores me.

Hey, I'm not that conceited that I started this thread.

Just don't say you're bigger than Christ! ...and when you sign autographs make sure they are legible! ;)

...good luck!

lao che & sons

I would enjoy a doc whiskey section. He's a nice enough guy, that is known very wll though-out the indiana jones community. I think he desirves it.(y) But what would the segment be they already have added Les from throw me the idol, so what would the segment be about? :confused: