Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

HovitosKing

No skeleton yet, but I did email Hasbro about a shipping date this afternoon. I will be responded to in the order that my inquiry was received.

HovitosKing

Ok, after a few days of waiting, Hasbro has finally emailed me back about when the crystal skeletons are shipping:

my email:

When will the 3 3/4" Indiana Jones crystal skeleton mail-away figures begin shipping? I know some of the other promotional mail-aways for the Indiana Jones line have begun shipping, and I'm wondering if the crystal skeletons are far behind. Thanks!

Hasbro response (received July 21):

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the Indiana Jones Crystal Skeleton promotional offer.

Unfortunately, a date as to when the figures will be shipping is not available. Please check back with us at a later date.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Last edited:

iLUVINDY

HovitosKing said:
Ok, after a few days of waiting, Hasbro has finally emailed me back about when the crystal skeletons are shipping:

my email:

When will the 3 3/4" Indiana Jones crystal skeleton mail-away figures begin shipping? I know some of the other promotional mail-aways for the Indiana Jones line have begun shipping, and I'm wondering if the crystal skeletons are far behind. Thanks!

Hasbro response (received July 21):

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the Indiana Jones Crystal Skeleton promotional offer.

Unfortunately, a date as to when the figures will be shipping is not available. Please check back with us at a later date.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

thats so useless, GOSH HASBRO!!!

Mortis

Washington. I bought 4 dolls the first day everything was out and sent off the form that day. We also just got back from vacation and had out mail on hold and it all came today. So no telling when I got it.

HovitosKing

I agree Hasbro's response was strikingly useless about the crystal skeletons. The other two mail-aways have begun to ship, and they still don't even have a date for the skeletons? Come on.

Mortis

Ark001.jpg

Ark002.jpg

Ark003.jpg

Ark005.jpg

Uki

That is pretty wicked looking. Now pack about a dozen Adventure Heroes Ark Ghosts into it!:eek:

Mortis

It's my new God! I was kneeling down to take the pictures and the wife walks up on me and thought I was worshiping it. I told her "No silly, not till dark and at least a Jewish Ceremony."

FETT1

mail away's....

...Any CANADIAN's receive their mail away's yet???
..Notta thing here...also waiting for a CAPT. REX fig.(CLONE WARS MAIL IN OFFER)
..hasbutt YOU CASH'D MY CHQ'S ...WHERE OH WHERE ARE MY ITEM'S?

FETT1

DetectiveFork

Mortis said:
It's my new God! I was kneeling down to take the pictures and the wife walks up on me and thought I was worshiping it. I told her "No silly, not till dark and at least a Jewish Ceremony."

Haha, exactly. It's just so....SHINY. OoooOOooohhhh :eek: Pretttyyyyy.

indyclone25

well i sent away for my skeleton on the first day still havent recieved it and the heroes and ark checks have been cashed so it's only a matter of time -- i'm not worried i will get them soon -- but both my checks for my two skeletons have also been cashed --just waiting and seeing.

DutchIndy

Two days after I mailed away my sticker-card, I got a response from Hasbro's customerservice, here in Holland, that the skeleton figure wouldn't be available until june/july... I think their time is running low though.... besides, I don't really think they know what they are talking about, because I also send them an email if the Crusade and Temple figures would ever be released (here)... they responded with: "The talking Indy and some deluxe sets will be releaed in July." That wasn't my question, thanks. :D I can post a pic of the mailaway letter they send me if you guys like, although it is in Dutch. I found it good form that they've send me that letter though, really good form.

btw,
that ark looks amazing... "it's BEAUTIFUL!"