Your Favorite little/rarely mentioned scenes.

I Don Quixote

I also like the scene where Indy and MArion are at Sallah's home in Cairo, and Sallah tells him his worries about Indy going after the ark. I also like how he says "if."

IndyBr

In Raiders: Marcus Brody taking Indy's apple. :D
Also, the scene that takes place at INdy's house is very nice. I love scenes where we can see their friendship.

Temple of Doom: When Indy is about to introduce Willie to Captain Blumburt, but she turns away more interested in learning about the Marajah.

Last Crusade: "Sallah! I said no camels, that's five camels, can't you count?"

Crystal Skull: Indy hiding from the Soviets in Doom Town.

Palaceslave_82

Chattar Lal meeting Willie;

Lal: I'm enchanted.

Willie: Enchanted! Thank you very much! Thank you. Very much.(translation: See,he's not a pig like you. He knows how to treat a lady)

Then Indy's muttered, "Enchanted,huh?" after he lets her walk ahead of him into the palace.

Love it.

Le Saboteur

Stoo said:
1) The shot on the balcony where the camera pulls back into the room to show the team of assassins.
2) The shot where one of the agents steps into the middle of the street archway.

For such a minor part of the movie, the cinematographic finesse on display here, truly harkens back to the Golden Age of 1930s movie-making.(y)

(y)

I'll play.

Just after the infamous "Bad Dates" scene Sallah breaks out into Gilbert & Sullivan's "Monarch of the Sea" from H.M.S. Pinafore. He's so exuberant at that moment that it borders on delirium. And it's such a nice contrast to Indy's cautious optimism.

I can't even find a clip on Youtube! That's how little mentioned it is!

The Drifter

I love all of that whip swinging scene at the castle. The rain-slick ledge, the whip wrapping around the cables, the driving rain. Love it. So moody.

AndyLGR

I love the whole scene in the medallion readers house, the music, the wind whistling through the house almost as if God himself is there. Very atmospheric imo.

phantomreviewer

My favourite scenes are The Map Room (Raiders) and the Recovering of the Stones (from the snake statue in Doom) mainly because John Williams music builds up to such an epic climax, it really gives me chills every time.

IndyJoey

I also love every time we see Indy packing. I just feel like it's him saying, Allright, time for ANOTHER adventure...

Dr.Jonesy

In 'Crusade', I love the look on Henry's face when Indy is trying to come up with something to talk about. That face needs to be an avatar option! (Hint, Hint Mods!)

Speaking of 'Crusade', nobody mentions that shot during the plane chase where we zoom into the face of the Nazi Pilot. It's a really great little moment especially when coupled with the sound effects. Cool shot, IMO.

In 'Kingdom', the scene when Indy and Mutt go into the cell of Oxley's, the shot when they enter and the camera kind of is on the floor looking up and the lighting is perfect and very bluish. Great shot and framing.

Henry Jones VII

one of my favourite moments in the entire trilogy is near the end of Last Crusade the entire place is crumbling down and Indy is almost falling in the giant hole in the ground and at the same time he's trying to reach the chalice, Henry Senior holds his hand and to get his attention calls him "Indiana" instead of Junior. I get goosebumps every time.:eek: