World of Warcraft

Arab Swordsman

I used to play and it was fun but it started eating up TONS of my time so I stopped. This is how I would sum of WoW...

Lvls 1-20 - goes pretty quickly but is pretty redundant

Lvls 21-40 - you spend most of your time trying to get money to buy your mount at lvl 40

lvls 40 + spending HOURS in dungeons on raids. Forget just hopping on and playing for 30 minutes or so. If you start a dungeon you'll spend all night in it.

Once I got past lvl 55 everything just go so redundant and the time was just insane so I went back to Xbox gaming.

Arab Swordsman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Is it hard to level up?

The first 20 or so levels iare really easy. Then it takes more EXP as you go to lvl up. Once you get to like lvl 60 it takes a while and requires you to do dungeon quests that give out more EXP than solo ones. I think it's actually harder to get the gold you need to gain your mount at lvl 40 than to lvl up. But, if you start your character as a paladin you get your mount free through a quest once you hit 40. They say it's because you spend more in paladin items that it's an offset but my friend said the spending with his pally wasn't too bad.

I've played as a warrior and a priest and hunter and I think I liked the hunter the best because you can use a pet with ranged weapons.

Arab Swordsman

Hey Nurhachi, what realm are you in? I'm thinking of joining back up for a few months with my friend and we're in Antonidas. If anyone else on here plays which realm are you in and what is your character name? My character is named Dawk.