What are your other obsessions?

Indy"Ale" Jones

Mine is beer. I am a homebrewer and absolutely love the stuff, making it and drinking it. I am a "beer snob" at least that's what the people I work with tell me, which honestly suits me just fine. In fact I am planning on an Indiana Jones influenced brew, which will be my next batch. Right now I have an India Pale Ale that I am going to make this weekend, so the next one will be an Indiana Pale Ale I guess.

No Ticket

Learning musical instruments and trying to master them. Playing guitar, drums, bass, harmonica, whatever whenever possible. Trying to learn how to write and record music. Playing music with my friends.

In short. Music.

Also. Video Games. Haha.

And. I like to run/work out/exercise a lot to stay in somewhat good shape.

deckard24

Hunting down massive killer rogue white sharks that are prowling the Eastern seaboard!
2020footgws.jpg

The_Raiders

deckard24 said:
Hunting down massive killer rogue white sharks that are prowling the Eastern seaboard!
2020footgws.jpg

Egad man! That's creepy lookin, I have like a phobia of sharks, just the thought of swimming in the water and seeing one of those coming at you from the murky water... :eek: And I'm sure we all think you cought that :rolleyes: lol

Hawkeye

Let's see... there's KISS, the Civil War, and M*A*S*H. I'm also a hopeless caffeine addict, and in addiction to drinking mass quantities of the stuff, I also collect Pepsi memorabilia (bottles, cans, anything and everything). I like to refer to my "obsession" with the Civil War as a passion, and I'm going to Gettysburg College next year to become a Civil War historian. I'm so obsessed with M*A*S*H, that my family and friends call me "Hawkeye". I'm a proud and devoted member of the KISS Army, and I'll catch them at least once on the North American leg of their Alive!/35 tour this summer.

deckard24

The_Raiders said:
Egad man! That's creepy lookin, I have like a phobia of sharks, just the thought of swimming in the water and seeing one of those coming at you from the murky water... :eek: And I'm sure we all think you cought that :rolleyes: lol
You think that's one bad, this one gave me and my fishing partners some serious trouble!
q3.jpg

Here's the harbor where I dock my boat.
q4.jpg

And here's me on a recent hunt!
qunit.jpg

Deckard said:
Women, Other Movies, and women who like movies. ;)

That about sums it up.

Though it's finding women who like *good* movies that's the difficult bit.

But in that same tone (the movie one...), I'm obsessed with exploitation. You know, fetish films (rapesploitation for instance), underground horror, etc.

I'm also obsessed with experimental forms of music... got a large collection of off-the-wall oddities.

Art in general, especially erotic and subversive art...

And of course filmmaking.

Deckard

ResidentAlien said:
That about sums it up.

Though it's finding women who like *good* movies that's the difficult bit.

But in that same tone (the movie one...), I'm obsessed with exploitation. You know, fetish films (rapesploitation for instance), underground horror, etc.

I'm also obsessed with experimental forms of music... got a large collection of off-the-wall oddities.

Art in general, especially erotic and subversive art...

And of course filmmaking.

I like exploitation movies too. Don't get me wrong I personally would recognise Stanley Kubrick's work as my favorite but I still enjoy those grindhouse style of films.

I tryed to show my more normal friends The Evil Dead for Halloween. They think Im Patrick Bateman now..

deckard24

Deckard said:
I like exploitation movies too. Don't get me wrong I personally would recognise Stanley Kubrick's work as my favorite but I still enjoy those grindhouse style of films.

I tryed to show my more normal friends The Evil Dead for Halloween. They think Im Patrick Bateman now..
That's funny considering how relatively tame The Evil Dead is! I got some friends to watch Three Extremes with me, and that made them think I was nuts. I kept getting, "Who told you about this movie?".

The_Raiders

Man, those were some of the biggest sharks I think I'v ever seen. I see'em on TV, but man those ones just look huge. :eek: