R.I.P. Maggie 1998-2008

tupogirl

*hugs* I'm sorry for your pup's loss as well. It's hard on them and it's hard on us watching how hard it is on them.

mutt willams

i know how u feel, almost two years ago, my pet cat named max died from kidney diesiease, from that horrible food poisining. i was really sad becuase he was just the best pet you could ever have, nd im sure thats how you felt when ur cat died.

R.I.P Max

The Drifter

I went to go and hold my hamster like I do every night, and found him dead in his favorite spot of the cage.
I'm sad, and I am a big softie over this. RIP Doc Brown. You will be missed my little friend.

DocWhiskey

The Drifter said:
I went to go and hold my hamster like I do every night, and found him dead in his favorite spot of the cage.
I'm sad, and I am a big softie over this. RIP Doc Brown. You will be missed my little friend.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Drifter.

Where Doc Brown's going we don't need cages.

He's in a better place. :hat:

Montana Smith

The Drifter said:
I went to go and hold my hamster like I do every night, and found him dead...

monk21.gif

If this wasn't so sad, I'd suggest you seek medical advice or marriage counselling. Or respond to one of those junk emails offering blue pills.

monk21.gif

Dr Bones

My condolences and empathy to anyone who loses a pet.

I too am soft when it comes to my pets and worry too much about my them since several near death occurences in the last 12 months for my two rabbits, and losing my oldest cat to a car.

I'd take the grief of that day every day of my life to have one more day with her.

The inevitable bitter sweet that is having non human friends in our lives.

Chin up.

The Drifter

Thanks Dr. Bones.
Having a pet is bitter-sweet. I've had a lot of animals over the course of my life, and I become deeply hurt every time one of them passes away.

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
Sorry to hear that drifter..... seing this thread come back up got me all depressed now ):

Sorry, about that Nurch'. I was gonna make a new thread, but instead figured I would use this one to keep things more tidy around here.