Finally!

Driftwoodv.7

Wow, I have been waiting to be able to post on these forums for a few days now, but they went by so slow. I checked at least thrice a day to see if I was allowed to post, but nope. Then finally, I got the email saying I could! I've been reading all your posts and SO many times I've said "I must input here!!" but it wouldn't let me.

But now I can! :D

Anyway, I'm Tyler. I've been a huge Indyfan for most of my life. I saw Raiders for the first time when I was three and I actually remember watching it, despite it being thirteen or so years ago. I remember being absolutely terrified for Indy when he's chased out of the temple by the boulder, and of course the face melting was very intense for me at three years old!

Unlike many, I don't have a favorite Indy film. All four of them bring something different to the table and I think they are "more powerful together than they could ever be apart". ;)

So that's me. Glad to finally join.

-Tyler

michael

Welcome aboard dude. I remember being anxious to post when my account was going through haha. Enjoy your stay! :whip:

Indy~Annie

welcome to the the awesome geek place.:p

we just all love it here sooooo much.hehe

i know how ya feel! the first time i tried to join i must of erased my letter of saying i could join.(its hard to find things among the dumb junk mail it must of blended in some how...)so i was like what the heck!its been like 2 weeks and still no reply then i finally asked if they could send it to me again so now here i is. lol

yes i know im a dork.

but yet i is proud.(y) hehe

again welcome!!!

Trennas

oooh, the agony of waiting; been there, done that.. eventually I couldn't take it anymore and just sent an e-mail to one of the mods :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome aboard matey! Have fun! :D