Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

bonoferox

Yeah I've seen a couple reports of them showing up on other sites. Should be any day now.
Nice review, Michael!

indyclone25

i hope they are shipping the skeletons i have two on order and they cashed that check --- but i'm still waiting for my ark -- i sent away for that last month ---- and the little horse about a month and half ago

inky_skin

It's arrived !

And it's HUGE !

skeleton.jpg

inky_skin

compile.jpg

Actually, I didn't send for it until mid-June. It was dispatched from Hasbro UK, so maybe things are progressing quicker over here in England ?

The throne is nicely detailed and very solid - feels heavier than it should be ! Gold basecoat and a copper wash. The skeleton is excellent - ball joints on the elbows, neck, hips and shoulders. Knees joints are especially cool - the kneecap is separate - the thigh and shin both pop into it for articulation. Ribcage is hollow. The skull is NOT the same as the one that comes with KotCS Indy - subtle sculpt differences around the eyes - different shape to the back - obvious colour alteration. Arrives in a plain white mailer box, plastic tray.

Last edited:

HovitosKing

inky_skin said:
compile.jpg

Actually, I didn't send for it until mid-June. It was dispatched from Hasbro UK, so maybe things are progressing quicker over here in England ?

Ahhh son of a--. You're probably right. Nice pics, though! My check was cashed by Assbro on 6/26, for whatever good that does me.

FETT1

Finalllly...any In Canada Yet ..???

HovitosKing said:
Ahhh son of a--. You're probably right. Nice pics, though! My check was cashed by Assbro on 6/26, for whatever good that does me.
...SWEET...looks very cool...
ASSbro...haaaa...I personally call em HASBUTT....

:whip:
thxs for the pictures...

Luke Skywalker

How cool about the Head getting off.

Its a nice 'ammend' to the innacurate (to the film's prop) version on the Skull indy.

And the best figure to include 'the artifact' with.

Real shame its not a regular figure.

Dr._Jones_Jr.

I'm still waiting on both the Ark and two Crystal Skeletons. Do they come USPS or UPS? Im getting worried/discouraged. I sent them out in early june and the checks were cashed. I live in Buffalo, NY. hope they actually show up.

HovitosKing

Dr._Jones_Jr. said:
I'm still waiting on both the Ark and two Crystal Skeletons. Do they come USPS or UPS? Im getting worried/discouraged. I sent them out in early june and the checks were cashed. I live in Buffalo, NY. hope they actually show up.

I sent my stickers off the day after the figures were released, back in May. They cashed the check at the end of June. I'm still waiting too.

iLUVINDY

HovitosKing said:
I sent my stickers off the day after the figures were released, back in May. They cashed the check at the end of June. I'm still waiting too.

I have had 4 Crystal Skeletons checks cashed and am still trying to complete my 5th Redemption Form. The first one i sent on May 2nd and the 2nd figure i sent on May 15th. Cant wait till i get them (y)

inky_skin

bonoferox said:
Next question, is the head the same size as the one included in the hand of KOTCS Indy?

It's very close. The elongated part of the skull is slightly longer then in the Indy pack-in.

FYI - other UK sites are reporting figures arriving. Nice to get some Indy merchandise hitting these shores first for a change ;)

Dr._Jones_Jr. said:

Not sure if it has an equivalent in the States, but mine came regular 2nd Class post - nothing fancy.

ChromiumBlue37

Does the cranial cavilty elongate to the back as it does in the movie? Glad we didn't gent another conehead, Ki Adi Mundi, skull.

Can someone take some close-up pictures of the skull?