Lack of News

Dr. Gonzo

hahhhhhaaaaaaa that space mountain picture is priceless.
he probably made a conscious decision not to go anywhere near adventure land and the indiana jones ride.

Vendetta08

NileQT87 said:
1105071labeouf1copy5.jpg

here's without the ugly watermark.

i honestly find the story funnier than it is bad. he got arrested for "trespassing" at walgreens. how in the hell do you "trespass" at a 24/7 public drugstore? lol. even if he was stumbling around drunk in the toothpaste aisle... who cares?

He's smiling in a mugshot lol, he's obviously drunk:p

He looks so much better without the damn facial hair and now it's going to be in the movie too. I'm sorry but his half a beard is too distracting.

nzlc

In those set photos of indy and shia on the bike at yale university shia dosent have a beard so he dosent have it for the whole film

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
That tartan guy with his thumb up in the Space Mountain photo. Totally shameless. But priceless.

The word "loser" springs to mind

bergstrom

Maybe the security guy just wanted to be famous and made a mountain out of a molehill. His idea for a movie could go like this.

Imagine Shia raced out of the shop , onto his bike and cycled away at an inhuman rate ( a la Tour de France) and then a paparazzi helicopter comes along and films the chase, cause now, well, Shia is a terrorist!! It's 2007, aren't we all terroprists!

Anyway, he's being pursued down a road at an astonshing 30 MPH!! Even O.J is tuning in!! Spielberg gets wind of it , now he tunes in and thinks he could make a movie out how everybody can be a terrorist by just standing in a shop!!

And lucas is on the phone to hasbro about them making a figure of shia on the bike.

But now the cops are getting frustrated and start firing (their radios, not bullets, like in E.T - special edition!) unremorsefully at Shia and.............

Now, in the time it took me to write that (rubbish), a cop could have walked into the shop, questioned Shia, talked to the manager and just quietly advised Shia to leave. It wasn't a robbery, it wasn't trespass (otherwise shopping would have been outlawed!)

We're just basically dealing with a stupid cop, who now has something to tell his wife and kids. I'm the guy who busted Shia!! If he's really brave, maybe he should go to Afghanistan!

End of rant!

Berg

Mike00spy

Dr. Gonzo said:
hahhhhhaaaaaaa that space mountain picture is priceless.
he probably made a conscious decision not to go anywhere near adventure land and the indiana jones ride.

come on- wouldn't you pass out if he was in line next to you on that ride?

OhioJones

This is killing me!

I really really hope a trailer comes out next week. But, I may have my hopes up to high. If nothing happens, I will be so dissapointed!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
sarah navarro said:
Calistas son has a hole in his shirt,i would think with all the money they have they could buy him a new one ...or a dozen:)
Maybe its his favorite shirt?

indy34

Aaron H said:
Maybe its his favorite shirt?
True I had my favorite hat since kindergarten sure it had holes in it and it was falling apart but I was my favorite until I came home and it had been thrown away:(

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indy34 said:
True I had my favorite hat since kindergarten sure it had holes in it and it was falling apart but I was my favorite until I came home and it had been thrown away:(

Still hurts doesn't it? :p

clorrificus

does anyone still think the teaser will arrive with beowulf? i do. i don't think that they will announce it either. i expect it to be a huge surprise. i don't even want to see beowulf, but my butt is going to be planted in a seat opening night 15 minutes before it starts just in case...

IndyFan89

Sometimes only certain theaters get the teaser for certain movie's.

Example: I went to Harkins theater because there is a big chain of them here in AZ and i was hoping to see the trailer for The Dark Knight, but it never played. Later i talked to ny freind and he said he saw the trailer but he was at a AMC.

I hope i don't have to see Beowulf twice :sick:

FordFan

This just in...

Harrison Ford was also at Walgreen's with Shia, and was also apprehended.
Ford.jpg

Apparently he said to Shia before his arrest, "You stay here while Sallah and I organize some transportation!" John Rhys-Davies was nowhere to be found at the scene.

I couldn't resist...