Worst Character *Revisited*

IndyBuff

San Holo said:
I'm gonna go with the little Hitler monkey in Raiders. First, he pulls at your heart-strings by just being a cute 'lil monk in tiny people clothes, then he turns into a real A-hole. Just when you start to hate him, he dies leaving you with all misty eyed. :(

That monkey did cause quite a bit of trouble. :mad:

As for a worst character, I personally don't have one. Sure, some were more likeable than others but overall I think each person had a somewhat important role to play and they did it very well.

HovitosKing

Elsa? Annoying? No way, she was pure brilliance! The more evil she became, the hotter she was.

alison_doody_2.jpg

Canyon

roundshort said:
I hate the little ass kisser that puts the apple on Indy's desk in RotLA, what type of Homo gives a guy teacher an apple, then Brody eats the apple, maybe Brody is a . . .hey wait a mintue Brody and Dr. Jones Sr. are . . .you don't think they might be . . .nahhhh

This is why I never post here anymore. :rolleyes:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Canyon said:
This is why I never post here anymore. :rolleyes:

I am sure there are many former members who feel the same way you do. It is too bad, too, you are a good member of the Raven Community.

Canyon

Pale Horse said:
I am sure there are many former members who feel the same way you do. It is too bad, too, you are a good member of the Raven Community.

Why, thank you, Palehorse. :eek: I'm touched that you think of me on such a high level. :D

With regards to my original comment, I'm going to try to come back and post more.

I've been in my new flat for a few weeks and am just settling in and trying to sort my life out, which is going to take a bit of time.

Other posters here only have the power you give them... So if you chose to post here or not, it's up to YOU... Don't try to blame it on what anyone else posts or not...

When you say things like "This is why I don't post here" you attempt to lay a LOT of blame... and it also looks like a 'sob fest'.. an attempt to climb up on the 'cross' and have everyone gather at your feet and wail and rend their clothing at your suffering...

Otherwise, why say it at all?

"Get off my case"
If you can't take the heat...

Canyon

Clinton, I'm not making a big thing out of anything. I merely stated that I hadn't posted much because I have been busy. Admittedly, I feel that The Raven isn't the same place that it once was, but despite this, I'd like to make more of an effort to post. ;)

But hold on a second. What am I even bother saying this? I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else.

You post Today at 10:45 AM had nothing to do with being busy...

But no... you don't have to justify anything... but people will call you on negative behaviour... and that's what that was...

Sure... the post you were responding to wasn't any better, but that's no excuse... It's petty little flame-bait wars like that, are RUINING good paces like The Raven...

You're better than your 10:45 post... You know that... and I and others know that...

Magda

Clint, you do realize that she's several hours ahead of the United States, right?

Oh, and to keep things on topic.... GO INDY! :D

roundshort

Hey Temple, way to go Eagles, a close one! I think that Canyon is talking about me and my posts, while I enjoyed it I feel she, he, it didn't oh well, Canyon, what can I say

Loosen up?

Canyon

roundshort said:
Hey Temple, way to go Eagles, a close one! I think that Canyon is talking about me and my posts, while I enjoyed it I feel she, he, it didn't oh well, Canyon, what can I say

Loosen up?

roundshort, this was not directed at anyone in particular.

Gee, I would loosen up a little bit if I had the time but between splitting up with my husband, selling my house and having to start a new life, I've been kinda busy. :p

Seriously though. No hard feelings. ;)

temple of john said:
Damn right you don't!!! Your Canyon!!! Listen, I want to say this and it may upset you. Renderking is gone!!! OK, take a moment. Let me say it again...Renderking is gone!!! I will understand if you need a couple moments. Canyon, I like you alot and greatly look forward to all of your posts but it makes everyone feel $hitty when you continually mention how great it was in "The good ol' days". Ren was an ass. Thats why he's not here any longer. I am assuming that he is part of your reflections.

Okay, I'll admit. I feel this place was better when Ren was here. :eek: But I'm not about to rant on about it. ToJ, I like you too, and am looking forward to posting again once more. :D

Canyon

temple of john said:
I am soory to hear of this Canyon. I know things will get better for you and certainly hope they do.

Thanks for the sentiments. ;)

temple of john said:
Why do you feel it was a better place? I remember there still being members flamed and pointless discussion then too.

I just feel that Fisk livened up the place. I know that he was very opinionated but I just feel that he gave something to The Raven that no-one else could (no offence to the rest of you). :D

You have to understand that I class Eric Fisk as one of my closest online friends. When he started up The Fedora Chronicles, he asked me if I would like to write for the site. He told me that (and I'm not blowing my own trumpet here) he wanted the best writers working for him. :eek:

Occasionally, I call him up and together we talk about ideas for articles and the site, which is a blast. :D